06. Wildest Dreams

Tilly stood in front of the mirror as she put the necklace with the ring on it that Harry gave her the night before around her neck. She was wearing a turquoise turtleneck with a grey skirt and grey heels to match it. She put some, not all, of her hair back and once she seemed satisfied with how she looked, she went downstairs to the lobby to wait on the man of the hour, Harry Styles. 

Harry shortly arrived and texted her to come get into the car so he wouldn't have to get out and draw attention to the fact that he was there. He didn't want any attention drawn to Matilda, he was not willing to let the media ruin what will probably be the best relationship of his life. 

Tilly got into the backseat next to Harry. "Hi," She said with a small smile. He was just in awe of how beautiful she is. The way her turtleneck hugs the top of her body to how her hair falls perfectly onto her shoulders. She was a wonder. 

"Hey, Til," He nonchalantly takes her hand and she shoots her head up to look at him and is met with a wide smile. "You look gorgeous." 

She blushed and looked down at their hands then back up at him. "Th-Thanks, you look nice too." 

The shyness was evident in her voice, although he felt that would get easier. They already get along like old friends so maybe it won't be too much to progress slowly into something more... Right? 

...

Their pancakes arrived to their table and their small chatter turned to silence as they both respectively devoured their breakfast. 

As they were eating, Harry noticed that she was wearing the necklace that he made her the previous night around her neck. He was so happy to see her wearing it. Upon noticing his staring, Tilly giggled a bit causing Harry to look up. 

"Do you always stare at a woman's breasts on a date?"

He almost spit out his orange juice. Then he thought a second; she thought of this as a date. He could jump for joy but first, he had to clear his name. 

"What? No, the necklace.. I was looking at the necklace, I was happy to see you are wearing it." He said and she laughed. "I know that, Harry, I was joking," He sighed in relief, "but yeah, of course I'm wearing it. I'll probably wear it every day honestly." 

"Well then, I am happy to hear that." 

They finished their breakfast then Harry walked out with her as they snuck into the back of his car. "Want to come back to my hotel again?" He asked this with hope filling his voice. Tilly nodded. "Of course, I was hoping you would ask." 

...

They got into Harry's hotel room and took their coats off. Harry sat on the couch and patted the spot next to him which Tilly happily took. 

The chemistry between them the last week has been budding and it was hitting the brim on the way to his hotel room. Glances turned into longing stares which turned into hand brushes which turned into a hunger they both had for one another. 

Once she sat down, Harry tucked some hair behind her ear and she kissed him. It was the most powerful kiss either of them had ever in their lives experienced. It was the type of kiss Harry was sure could only be shared between two soulmates. 

The hungry kiss soon turned into a strong starvation for one another. Tilly unbuttoned a few buttons from Harry's shirt. 

"Can I-" Tilly started then was interrupted by Harry removing his own shirt and starting on hers. She smiled and helped him then once they were both undressed and longing for the touch of the other, they moved to the bed for what could only be described as beautiful, electric love making.