37. Paparazzi

Today sucked. Everywhere that Matilda and Harry went, there was some fucker with a camera in their face. Matilda had know idea how he was able to deal with this 24/7 because she was losing her fucking mind. The worst part? She couldn't tell them to go fuck themselves. It would look bad on not just her, but Harry's very important image as well. 

They got into the cafe and Matilda looked at the window and saw the paparazzi. She groaned and laid her head down. Harry sighed. "Matilda, I have told you a million times we can just go back to the hotel." He said softly. 

Matilda sat up and glared at him. "I want coffee." She said sternly. He lifted his hands up and nodded. "Ok, damn..." He mumbled. 

The waitress came to take their order and gasped. "Harry Styles?! Matilda Ryan?! I love you guys!" She exclaimed. The couple put on their fake smiles, wrote their autographs on a napkin, got their coffee, and went back to the hotel, not even wanting to just sit in anymore. 

"I just don't get why you even bother going out with me when you know that is going to happen. I understand it isn't the best all the time but the fans are always sweet and come from a good heart." 

Harry slammed the door once they got into the hotel room and Matilda sighed. "For the millionth time, Harry, it's not them! It's the whole fucking thing! It's exhausting!" She almost yelled. 

"You know what, Ryan? You're exhausting too!" 

Matilda flipped him off and went to the bedroom, slamming the door behind herself. 

...

Harry came into the room and laid next to Matilda in the bed. He lifted her chin up and gave her a soft kiss. "I'm sorry, baby. You're not at all exhausting." He said sweetly. She giggled a bit and nodded. "I know and I'm sorry too, I was being a brat." She said. 

"Yeah, you were." 

Matilda hit him with her pillow which caused him to laugh. He grabbed her and gave her tickles which ended in a full on make out session. Harry pulled back from her and smiled, rubbing her sides as he stared down into her eyes. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 

Matilda caressed his cheek then ran her hands through his hair. "Your hair is getting a bit long." She whispered. He grinned and nodded. "You're right. But I am trying to wait until my photoshoot for the album cover before I cut it because I want it to be freshly cut when I do that." He said. 

She nodded and laid back, pulling him down with her. "I need a nap. This day has been so fucking tiring." She whispered and he nodded. "Oh, I completely agree. However, I am kind of hungry." He said. She giggled and looked at him. 

"Nap first then we'll call room service for dinner. Deal?" 

He nodded, laying back and wrapping his arms around her. "Deal." He said. 

...

After their nap, they called for room service for dinner. They decided on pancakes for dinner oddly enough. They watched a movie as they ate their dinner and when they got done, they went out on the balcony together to look at the stars. 

He held Matilda from behind as they stared out at the night sky. "It's so beautiful." She whispered. Harry nodded. "It is... really makes up for the shitty day." He said, whispering in her ear then placing a kiss to it. 

She smiled and turned around to face him. "I love you, Mr. Styles." She said and he grins. "I love you too." He replied. She smiled and jumped into his arms and he carried her to their room. 

He laid her down on the bed and kissed all the way down her neck to her chest. He took her shirt off and got on top of her, taking his shirt off next and still placing kisses on her body. They both got completely undressed and ended their terrible, no good, very bad day on a high. 

// Hi, pals, it's been a while. Since I last updated I have: finally got my drivers license, seen Stevie Nicks in concert, graduated, and started a new job. I want to write again, I have been for a while and I have missed this book terribly. I'm also thinking about starting another book too! Hope you all are still enjoying this book and I'll talk to ya's later!