21. Paradise Edition

Matilda loaded her last bag into Harry's car and turned to look at her dad Kevin and her best friend Gracie. She wasn't going to lie, she was a bit nervous going to Harry's house in Manchester for two weeks. It was the first time they would be on their own for this long together. She was also worried that it was too soon for them to be in the same place on their own for a couple of weeks, but her trust in Harry and their short, although seemingly long, relationship overpowered these feelings. 

Gracie ran to her friend and hugged her tight. "Since I'm working for Harry, I'll be in and out. But I'm still going to miss you bitch." She said. Matilda laughed and hugged her best friend back. "I'll miss you too, Grace." She said. 

Kevin walked over to his daughter and hugged her. "If you need anything, let me know. Me and Gracie will drop everything if you need us, ok? I love you kiddo, be smart and make good choices. I'll be at the airport when you go home, again, I love you." He said. Matilda smiled at her dad. He was always for the most part very serious but would always soften up around his only child. "I promise, dad, and I love you." She said. 

Harry walked over to them and gave Gracie a hug and shook Kevin's hand. He then looked to his girlfriend. "You ready to go?" He asked. She smiled and nodded. "I am, yes. Let's go." She said. 

They both got into the car and as he started driving, Matilda got her playlist started. It started with Diet Mountain Dew by Lana Del Rey (One of my favorite songs right now lol) and they sung as they headed out of London. 

"I cannot wait to see your house." 

Harry smiled. "I can't wait for you to see it either. I really hope you like it, although I have been thinking about moving back to London lately. The studio there is better and easier to access for my team." He said. Matilda nodded. "That's valid, but I hate that you would have to move away from somewhere you really enjoy, you know?" She said. He nodded. "Yeah, it's a tough decision. However, it would be worth it if it helped my team, you know what I mean?" He said. "Yeah, I get you." She said. 

The song ended and Harry glanced over at Matilda. "If you don't mind, can we actually listen to her Born To Die album?" He asked. She smiled, obviously excited. "Paradise edition?" She asked and he grinned. "Yeah, of course." He said and with that, she put it on. 

Another one of her favorite things about her and Harry's relationship is their shared taste in music. Matilda loves a guy who knows his music, and even has a career in making good music too? It's a huge win. They listened to Lana Del Rey the whole drive to Manchester. 

...

They arrived at his house in Manchester. It was pretty big, but also cozy. From what she was already seeing on the outside, she was in love with it. Harry helped her get her bags out then gave her the grand tour. 

It was a four bedroom, three bath house. He had his master bedroom, a guest bedroom, a music room and also a small office. She was in awe of the whole place, she was so excited to be staying here for two weeks. Once they finished going around the house and looking at everything, he helped her unpack. She was going to be staying in his room with him, per her request. This was going to be the best two weeks of his life. 

After they unpacked, they went to his music room. He sat on the floor and she did as well and he grabbed his guitar. "What do you want to hear?" He asked. She smiles. "I'd love to hear What Makes You Beautiful if you were comfortable with that." She said which caused him to laugh. 

"Out of every song I could possibly serenade you with, you choose that?" 

She laughs as well, "Fine then, you pick." She said and he shook his head. "No no, I'll play it." He said. 

He tuned his guitar, he was going to be playing an acoustic version of the One Direction hit. He cleared his throat and began. 

...

That night, Harry and Matilda were in the bed. They watched movies that evening after spending time in the music room. 

"Can I go to the studio with you if you go while I'm here?" 

Harry looked away from his phone to look at Matilda who was laying her head on his chest, looking at his phone as well. He smiled a little at the sight then went back to her question. "Well, of course you can. I'll probably go back after New Years, and you can definitely go with me." He responded. 

She looked up at him and smiled. "Yay, cool. Thanks." She said. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to her lips. "Of course. I don't think I will ever be able to say no to you. That's impossible." He said, causing her to blush. 

They went back to scrolling through Instagram on his phone and when they got bored with that, they talked about anything and everything. They soon got tired and decided to go on to sleep. Harry turned his bed side lamp off and cuddled up to Matilda. 

"Goodnight, Tilly."

"Goodnight, Harry." 

"I love you." 

"I love you too."