34. Let's Hear It For The Boys

It was the day before Valentines Day and Matilda was at the airport, waiting on her Harry. He was coming in today and was staying for ten days. They were going to have a blast together and she couldn't wait. Of course, the last time he came was on sad circumstances with the passing of Miles' dad, but now, Harry would get to spend a longer time here and do more with her. 

After almost an hour of waiting, she finally spots her boyfriend exiting his flight. She smiles big and runs to him. He throws his bags down and hugs her tight. With his disguise, people around, thank God, couldn't tell who he was so he was able to appreciate this moment of seeing his long distance girlfriend. 

Matilda had just gotten off of work from the restaurant she works at Wally's so she was in her uniform and had a work cap on so people couldn't even tell who she was either. With her rising popularity with his fans, it was good that she was almost unrecognizable too. Shit, Harry almost didn't recognize her himself. 

Matilda kisses him passionately and looks up at him. "Fuck, I missed you." She said and he smiled, kissing her passionately again. "Oh, I missed you too." He whispered. She giggles and hugged him tight. "Come on, let's get out of here." She said. 

...

Matilda and Harry arrived at her house after taking his stuff to his hotel which she was most likely going to be staying at too since she wanted to be with him as much as she could. When they entered the house, Miles ran to the door and hugged Harry who happily hugged the little boy back. 

"Harry!"

"Miles! How are you buddy?!" 

"I'm great, so happy to see you, Harry!" 

Matilda smiled at watching them. Her two favorite boys in the whole world had gotten so close over the last month and she was so happy about it. This was a dream come true for her. 

"Ok, you two can hang out while I pack." She said and Miles tilted his head. "Pack? Where are you going?" He asked a bit sadly. Matilda frowned, she must have forgotten to mention that part to her little brother. She kneeled down and looked at him. 

"I'm going to stay at the hotel with Harry while he's here." She said. He slowly nodded, a frown still evident on his face. "Will you guys come here and see me at all?" He asked and Harry smiled. "Yes, kiddo, of course! You really think I would want to stay with your loser sister alone for ten days?" He asked and playfully smirked at Matilda. 

Matilda rolled her eyes playfully and looked at her brother. "I will have to come pick you up and take you to school still, Bub. And we also have his birthday dinner. Also, we really want to hang out with you." She said and Miles' face lit up, obviously not as down as he just was a second ago. 

"Ok!" 

...

As Matilda was packing, Harry and Miles were playing the playstation. They were playing Battlefront together and when Matilda got her stuff in her car, she went to Miles' room where the boys were. 

"Harry, mom wants to know if we want to stay over tonight for dinner?" 

Harry nodded, very focused on the game with her brother. "Yeah, yeah, sure." He said. Matilda giggled and nodded a bit. She went over to them and kissed Harry's cheek then left the room, texting her mom that they were staying for dinner. 

Once Kathy got home, she and Matilda worked on making veggie rolls for dinner while the boys were still playing the game. Matilda set the table and once she and her mother had finished dinner, she went to Miles' room to get him and Harry. 

She knocked on the door and went in. "Dinner's ready." She said. Miles and Harry nodded, turning the game off. Miles ran to the kitchen and Matilda looked up at Harry. "Thanks for hanging out with him for me." She said and he tilted his head. 

"For you? I was having fun, we had a blast. I mean it when I say I love that kid." He said. Matilda blushed and nodded. Harry wrapped his arm around his girlfriend and they went to the kitchen together to eat dinner with her mom and brother.