26. About Last Night

Matilda woke up the next morning in Harry's hotel room in his bed. She leaned over and looked at her phone. It was 11am. She sighed a bit and sat up, running her hand through her messy red hair. She got up and put on Harry's shirt and her underwear and his gym shorts he had in his drawer. 

She walked to the little kitchen area and grabbed the little phone on the counter. She ordered some room service then sat at the counter, looking at her phone. A few minutes later, she felt strong arms wrap around her waist. She looked up and saw him staring down at her. She giggled and he placed a kiss on her lips. 

"Good morning, baby." 

"Morning, Harry." 

He sat next to her, he was wearing pajama pants and was shirtless. He tapped his hand on the counter then looked over to her. "Did you order room service?" He asked and she nodded. "It should be here any minute." She said which caused him to smile. 

"I did not expect last night to go that way." He said which caused Matilda to blush a bit. She certainly didn't either. After their date, she was going to have him take her back to Gracie's apartment but he invited her over. And you can only imagine what happened after that. 

"Me either... but I'm glad it did." She said which caused Harry to lay his head on her shoulder. "I missed you." He said and Matilda nodded. "I missed you too." She replied. 

There was a knock on the door and Matilda went to answer it. It was their food. She brought it in for them then they started eating. After they ate, they curled up on the couch together and watched their show. 

"You go back home next week.." He whispered and she nodded slowly. "Yeah, babe... I got to start my next semester. I won't be able to come back until spring break unless I get an assignment with my dad like October. We won't see each other either unless you came there." She said. He sighed a bit and looked at her. 

"I'll probably have to come up there, baby, because I won't be able to go that long without you." 

Matilda blushed. That was so fucking sweet to her. She had never been with someone who genuinely did not want to be without her. "Aw, baby... We'll figure it out, I promise." She said. 

...

After watching the movie, Matilda called Gracie. She wanted to stay another night with Harry so she was hoping Gracie would bring her some clothes. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey bitch... so, I'm going to stay with Harry again tonight... but I don't have any clothes." She said which caused Gracie to laugh. "So you need me to bring you some clothes?" She asked and Matilda laughed. "Yes, please?" She said. 

"Yeah, please Grace?!" Harry yelled from beside Matilda since she had Gracie on speaker phone. Gracie laughed again and sighed dramatically in a playful way. "Fine, since James Dean asked so nicely, I'll do it. I'll be there soon." She said. 

"Yay, thank you so much! I love you!"

"Love you too, bitch. See you in a little bit." 

...

It wasn't long later and there was a knock on the door. It was Gracie. Matilda opened it and let her in. 

"I even brought a bottle of wine." She said, putting the stuff on the counter. Matilda then hugged her best friend. 

"Thank you so much. Want to stay and watch a movie?" She asked and Gracie shook her head. "Oh no, I was going out anyway because I'm spending the night with Billie. But thanks, you guys have fun." Gracie said. 

Gracie hugged them both then went on her way. Matilda smiled and opened the bottle of wine. "Do you want some?" She asked and Harry shook his head. "No, I don't want to drink in front of you again." He said. 

"Are you sure? I don't mind, it's not like you're going to get drunk, but if you don't want to it's ok." 

Upon hearing her approval, Harry nodded as she poured them both a small glass of wine. They sat on the couch together and decided to watch a movie on Netflix. After finishing their glass, they cuddled on the couch and fell asleep all while Grease was playing on the tv.