40. Undercover

Harry called Matilda on his way to his cover shoot for his first solo album. "Hey, girl." He said as he drove to the place he was taking the photos at. Matilda answered the phone. "Hey, Harry. What's up?" She said. 

"I'm on the way to do the photoshoot for the album. What're you doing?" He asked. Matilda laughed. "I'm on the way to school, just dropped Miles off at school. We are both on the road." She said. 

He smiled and parked outside of the studio he would be doing the photoshoot at. He was early so he had time to sit and talk to his girlfriend. "I just got to the studio. Are you going to more job interviews today?" He asked. 

"Mm, I'm not. I went to the job interview for Petco yesterday and I got the job!" 

He smiles. "Oh, Tilly! That's great, I'm so proud of you, baby!" He exclaims. She giggles. "Thanks, I start this weekend." She said. "That is so exciting, Tilly girl." He says. 

"Ok, babe. I just got to school. I'll talk to you later, ok? Good luck on the photoshoot, I can't wait to see the pictures." 

Harry nods. "Bye, baby. I'll talk to you later." He says. They get off the phone and he goes into the studio. Kevin and Matilda's fashion designer, who is now also Harry's and best friend of Matilda Gracie is there waiting on Harry. 

"Hey, James Dean." 

He laughs and hugs his friend. "Hi Gracie, how are you? I haven't seen you since Liverpool." He said. She smiles and nods. "I've been so fucking busy, man. Mr. Ryan has had a lot of events I've been working on and it's been crazy." She said. 

"I know how that is... well, are you ready to do this thing?" 

Gracie smiles. "Oh yeah." She replied and they went to the dressing room. 

...

After her classes, Matilda FaceTimes Harry. He was at a restaurant with Gracie and Billie. "Hey, Tilly!" They all exclaimed and Matilda smiled big. "All of my angels! Oh, I miss you three, hi!" She exclaimed with a smile. 

"I miss you too, bitch!" Gracie said while taking a sip from her vodka. Matilda laughed and looked at Harry. "How was the photoshoot? Did you get anything that you wanted from it?" She asked and Harry nodded. "Oh yeah, I'll show you all of the outtakes but you'll see the cover when we get it made and stuff with the album." He said with a smirk. 

Matilda nodded and blew kisses to the girls. "Ok, well you guys enjoy your dinner! I'll talk to you later, Harry! Bye!" She said then ended the call with them. She smiled a little sad, she so wished she was there with her group of friends. She really hates living here sometimes. 

Matilda picks Miles up from school then they go out to eat themselves. They decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings together. When they got there, they got to their table and sat down, looking over the menu. 

"How was school?" Matilda asked her brother, looking over at him. He smiled. "I actually had a really good day today. I got an 100 on my math test." He said and Matilda gasped, holding his hand tight. 

"Miles! Good job, buddy!" 

He grins and looks at his menu again. "Thanks, sissy." He said. Their waiter came and took their order and before long, they were eating their meals. After eating, Matilda paid and left with her brother. They go home and Matilda goes to her room to do some homework. Once she starts, she gets a FaceTime call from her boyfriend Harry. 

"Hey, Tilly girl." 

She smiles and looks at him. "Hi, baby. How was your dinner with the girls?" She asked. "Great, we had a great time. It was nice, I hadn't hung out with them since we all went to Liverpool." He said. Matilda nodded and did some more homework. They chatted for a little while until Harry yawned a bit. 

"Baby, I'm going on to bed. I'll talk to you later, ok?" He said and she nodded. "Alright. Goodnight, I love you." She said and he blew her a kiss. "I love you too, Tilly girl." He said then hung up. 

She smiled to herself and finished doing her homework. After she was done, she got a text from her friend Poppy about a party at one of the dorms of her friends. She got dressed and then went out to have a night of fun and to take her mind off of missing England.