35. La La Land

Matilda had finally just gotten home from her last class of the day. It was a good thing she was at school though because that meant Harry could plan their Valentines Day together. When she got home, he was already dressed in a red suit with a white shirt under the red jacket. She gasped when she came into the hotel room and saw him.

"Wow..."

"Go get ready, darling. We have a big night ahead of us."

Matilda smiled and nodded. She walked over to him and gave him a kiss then went to get dressed. She put on a short pink dress with thick tank straps. She put on pink heels to match and even put on pink lipgloss. She went back out to Harry and his jaw dropped. She was stunning.

"You're so gorgeous."

Matilda smiled and walked over to him, taking his hand. "Thank you... you look pretty nice too." She said. He kisses her hand and opens the door. "Let's go dear, we have a nice night ahead of us." He said. Together, they walked out to Matilda's car. They got in and Harry dove them to their first destination.

They arrive at the movie theater. "You said you'd watch it again with me since I want to see it." He said. Matilda smiled big and nodded. She was so excited to see this movie again. "Yes! Let's go!" She exclaimed. Harry laughed and they went into the theater together.

...

They finished the movie and went to a nearby Italian restaurant after. When they got seated at their table, they discussed the movie they had just seen. Harry loved it just like Matilda had. They ordered pasta and salad and chatted a bit while they waited on their food.

"On Friday, I was thinking we could do your birthday dinner with Miles." Matilda said and he nodded. "That sounds perfect, dear. Where are we going to go?" He asked and she shrugged. "I don't know, it's up to you and Miles honestly, I'm fine with anything really." She said.

He nodded and reached into his pocket. It was a small box wrapped in red wrapping paper. "Here's your gift by the way." He said. She smiled and opened it. It was a beautiful promise ring with a small, elegant diamond. Matilda was in love with it. She looked up at her boyfriend and giggled, getting up and hugging him.

"Oh, thank you! It's stunning, baby."

He smiled and nodded. "I am so glad you like it." He said and she nodded. "I really do. I have your present in the trunk of the car, I was going to give it to you when we got home." She said. "That sounds good, angel." He said

After eating their dinner at the restaurant, Harry drove them both to Central Park to draw a sweet ending to their perfect night. He had put a blanket in the backseat for them to set on the grass outside. They set up the blanket on the grass then sat together, looking at the stars together.

"This has been a beautiful night with you... this is the best Valentine's Day I have ever experienced."

Harry smiled and turned to her. "Really?" He asked and she nodded. "Definitely, the gift and the romantic night, all of it was just spectacular and this right here," she motions to the scenery they were surrounded by, "is perfect."

"I love you, Matilda Ryan."

"I love you more, Harry Styles."

...

When they got back to the hotel, Matilda got his wrapped present out of the trunk and they went up to their room together. Once they got to the room, they took off their shoes and sat on the bed.

"Ok, baby, ready for your present? It is nowhere near as amazing as everything you have done for me tonight but I really hope you still like it."

He shook his head. "Anything from you is perfect, my dear." He said. She blushed and handed him his gift. He opened it and smiled at the sight. It was a big, pink, knitted sweater. He looked at her. "Matilda. Did you make this?" He asked.

She nodded. "I did. I have been working on this for a couple of months now. I purposely kept my secret talent from you so you would be surprised." She said and he grinned, hugging her and giving her a big kiss. "I. Love. It. It is so perfect, baby. It is so big and comfy. I will wear this all the time, baby." He said.

She smiled big and nodded, hugging him again but this time she just stayed in his arms. "Hmm, I could stay here with you forever." She said and he nodded, holding her. "I know... but I have an idea..." He said with a smirk. She giggled and looked up at him. "What's up, baby?" She asked.

He stood up and took off his jacket then his shirt then headed to the bathroom. She giggled and got up, following him. He started a bath and put some bubbles in it then looked at his girlfriend. "Would you fancy ending the night with a romantic bubble bath?" He asked.

"Oh do I." She replied. They ended their love filled night by taking a bubble bath together which ultimately ended up with passionate love making there in the bath tub then again in the bed. It was safe to say nobody was getting sleep that night.