Part 52

Hey lovelies it's been awhile and I apologize. I've just been busy with life and also started drafting my new story, which I've actually just published the first chapter of if you wanna check it out!

We lay in each others arms for the longest time after the intense sex, with Daemon eventually picking me up in his arms and carrying me to the upstairs bathroom. He sets me down in the shower and I whine in complaint, clinging on to him as he turns on the water, needy for his touch. He presses me against the tiled wall, as if telling me to be patient, towering over me with how big he is, and I feel trapped. I like it way too much.

I trail my hands up his chest through the rivulets of water until I reach his neck, standing on my tip toes to try and pull him down to me. Of course it doesn't work, and seeing my struggle he leans down, taking my ass in his hands and picking me up again. I immediately wrap my legs around his hips, nipping at his lips with my tiny canines and grinding my body against his. He melts into it immediately, rubbing his throbbing length on my own. But then he curses under his breath, stopping himself.

"You'll bleed," he warns, "I fucked you way too hard just now,"

I shake my head. "Please," I beg, "I want you to take as much as you want,"

He furrows his brow, caressing my face with his rough hand. "You need to want it, too. Do you?"

I respond by teasing myself on his cock, pressing my entrance against his tip but not sinking down on it. "Nhhyes! Daemy~" I moan, my body coiling tight with the apprehension of pleasure, desperate for more of the mind melting orgasms he gives me.

"Your heat must be coming," he murmurs, teasing himself into me and I wiggle my hips, nodding my head with urgency. After that, he doesn't hold back any longer. He fucks me hard against the shower wall, keeping my legs spread wide with his big hands. I struggle to keep my hold on his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin which earns me a pleased growl.

Hot steam surrounds us until I'm floating out of my head, going weak and limp against the wall as he rams himself inside me over and over, groaning in pleasure as I squeeze around him.

As I look up at him, searching his expression, I'm struck by the pure love in his gaze as he takes me. Even when he's rough with me like this, he cares. Even after I acted like a complete bitch, he cherishes me like I'm the best thing he's ever had.

"You're so beautiful," he says in that deep, sincere tone of his and I melt, caressing his face and kissing him softly.

"So are you," I smile pressing my nose to his and he grins back before pushing my legs up to where my rib cage is, pulling out all 9 and a half inches before plunging his cock in so deep I scream, legs kicking out and shaking but he doesn't stop.

"I don't know how I keep my head when I'm fucking this pretty ass. God. Look at you," he growls, mouthing at my neck as my head lolls back, overcome with ecstasy.

He fucks me until I'm raw, shoving his fingers into my mouth for me to suck and I do, moaning around them as he thrusts into the hilt and fills with me his cum.

The orgasm the action brings me is earth-shattering, completely taking the life out of me. I faint against his chest, blacking out for a few seconds from the pleasure. When I come to, he's pulled out and is worriedly looking over me, holding me up in one arm as the other reaches to turn the heat down.