Part 50

Sorry it's been a while my lovelies. I'm always thinking about you though <3

A week later

I wake up to my mate sleeping peacefully besides me, arms secure around my body as his chest heaves in long breaths. I just gaze at him for a minute, admiring how devastatingly handsome he is. My heart can't take it. How did someone like me get someone like him? A loving, considerate mate who would do anything to protect me. I can't believe how blessed I am. I sometimes question if I even deserve it.

With a content sigh, I lift a hand to cup the side of his face, overcome by warm and fuzzy feelings. I smile, leaning over to kiss him all over. His forehead, his cheeks, his chin, everywhere. I just love him so much.

He wakes up in a few moments, instantly pulling me on top of him as I giggle, kissing his nose. "Can I wake up like this every day?" He murmurs, morning voice thick and deep.

I caress his cheek affectionately, giving him one last soft kiss on the lips before I squirm out of his grip, getting out of bed as I check the clock. "Shoot. It's already 7:15! I have to get ready!"

Daemon puts his hands behind his head, relaxing back against the pillows as he gives me a lazy smirk, eyes trailing down my figure.

"I think you're forgetting something, shortcake," he says in amusement and I look down, realizing I'm butt naked.

I flush, turning away from him to go to the closet and get some clothes.

"Don't mind this view, either. I wanna take a bite out of that ass,"

I grab a shirt from the closet, throwing it at him. "Naughty alpha," I scold, not able to help the smile that comes to my lips.

"Come over here and I'll show you just how naughty I can be,"

*
An hour and a half later Daemon's fucked me twice, and now I'm thoroughly late to school. I walk into school a mess, my hair still in its bed head form and I'm wearing a long sleeve turtle neck to hide the old and fresh marks Daemon left all over me. My legs are also still shaking from how hard we did it.

Let's just say a newly established mate-bond makes a couple...insatiable. At least in our case. It doesn't matter if it's the morning or middle of the night. I'm always ready for him and he's always eager to take me. Means I've had to get used to how freaking big he is. Thankfully, he can get inside me more easily now but it's still pretty hard if I'm not in heat. Curse his giantness! But it feels so good I don't mind it even if I can't walk properly afterwards.

It's also made Daemon deathly possessive of me, if he wasn't already. Letting me go off to school without him is already a big challenge for him. Even Lucien can't really go near me right now or Daemon will go all protective alpha mode on him.

Along with the possessiveness comes the need for contact. When we're together, we can't keep our hands off each other. It's like a constant pull between us. I feel like I'll go crazy if I'm away from him for more than a few hours. He's the same. Being wanted so much feels amazing.

I trudge across the cafeteria to wear our group sits, Lylah taking one look at me, a smirk coming to her face. "Announcing it to the world you got railed this morning?"

I go bright red, clenching my fists. "Lylah!" Everyone at the table is looking at me now. How embarrassing. Jay awkwardly looks down.

"You're two hours late babes. And what the hell are you wearing? It's freaking summer," she laughs and I just plop down beside her with a huff.

"He's a beast," is all I say, causing Wren and Lylah to squeal and giggle.

*

It's a few days later and it's the day of the long awaited play for our theater class. Now that Theo's been locked up in the pack asylum, I can finally go back to focusing on normal life things. The school year is almost over and I want to make the most of it. I'm probably gonna have to take a few summer classes to actually graduate, but everything is looking up.