4

Porsche's P.O.V:

I turned to the door when I heard an elder man's voice talking.

"Ummm...Is there a good way to answer that?" Kinn asked chuckling awkwardly.

I turned back to the annoying bastard who just slapped me.

"He's the one who started it uncle Korn he punched me" The guy said.

"What the hell? You slapped me first...And let's not talk about your stupid style but your entire behaviour in a package...What kind of man slaps another? If you want to start a fight then don't be a pussy and do it the right way" I said.

"That only belongs to barbarians like you...You...You barbarian" He said.

I chuckled in disbelief.

"Five seconds of thinking and that's the best insult you could come up with? Let me tell you then...Barbarian isn't considered an insult because in case you haven't noticed...There was a fucking entire nation of them you stupid uncultured swine" I said.

More people were starting to come.

"Well...As I was saying before this barbarian interrupted me...I only tried to get him away from Kinn that's all uncle Korn" The guy said.

Kinn sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"Look Tawan it's..." Kinn started.

"He's a bad influence what were you doing with him huh? And how come you suddenly know that hooker?" The guy asked.

I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head to the side.

"Excuse me...What did you just say?" Tem asked.

I put a hand in front of Tem.

"You know what? Fuck it...You really need a good beating" I said.

Then grabbed the guy's collar and punched him in the face before kicking his balls.

He started crying in pain.

"Ummm...Porsche maybe that's enough" Tem said.

"Not really I was having so much fun give him another kick please" A guy with red bleached hair and an oversized fur coat said excitedly.

I frowned in confusion.

"Go ahead and kick him again chop chop" The guy said.

"Ummm..." I started.

"Whatever this is the four of you come to my office now" The elder man said.

So we followed him to the supposed office.

"What happened from the start? Tell me in detail" The man said.

"I went to the bar last night but got so drunk and ended up forgetting my jacket the bartender here brought it over since it had my wallet and ID card and business card...Tawan misunderstood and slapped him so the bartender punched him in the face" Kinn said.

"Is that what happened?" The elder man asked me.

I nodded.

"Nong Tawan you should apologise for overreacting" The elder man said.