46

Porsche's P.O.V:

I walked out of the company building with the cops escorting me then got inside the car.

"Hey boy...You know that once the news are leaked there's no saving you right?" One of the officers asked without turning to me.

What did Ken mean by revenge?

The car started moving and soon enough we were in the police station.

I got off the car and walked over to the building with the officers.

An older man was sitting on one of the desks and the cop pushed me down to sit in front of him.

"Alright mr Pachara this might be still easily solved if you come clean and tell us where mr Temtran is" The man in front of me said.

"I don't know where he is because I didn't kidnap him" I said calmly.

The detective sighed heavily and shook his head.

"I really didn't do anything and I don't know why I'm here" I said.

"Mr Tem disappeared a week ago the last place he was seen at was the company and the surveillance footage from the parking lot at the company showed that he was talking to you...What were you talking about may I ask?" He asked.

"We were talking about vacations...He said that he was planning to go on a break from work" I said lying.

"Then you're saying that he might have left Thailand?" The detective asked.

"Might be the case...Tem used to suffer from extreme insomnia from caffeine addiction and work stress so I won't be surprised if he suddenly decides to go on a vacation abroad" I said.

"Alright then...Is there anyone who's likely to be invited?" He asked.

"His boyfriend...He's a bit older then him they started dating recently" I said.

"And does he know that mr Temtran has gone missing?" The detective asked.

"He doesn't seem to know about it since he never stopped trying to call him and asking me if I could get a hold of him" I said lying.

"Alright then...Would you like to call someone to help you? Maybe a lawyer?" He asked.

"I don't need a lawyer I did nothing wrong" I said.

"Mr Porsche you're a suspect in a kidnapping crime this is quite the serious matter a person's life might be on the line" He said.

"I've already said my piece...Besides...How come I'm the only suspect? Who made the report anyway? Tem's parents are abroad right now" I said.

Then an officer walked over to us.

"There's someone here to bail him out" The officer said to the detective in charge of my interrogation.

"Fine then...Let them in" He said.

Then the officer left and returned with Kinn behind him.

I looked away as soon as he walked in.

"I'm Kinn Anakin Theerapanyakul I want to bail mr Pachara out" Kinn said.

Then took out his identity card and gave it to the detective to check it.

The detective nodded so the officer behind me unruffed my hands.

"You'll have to pay a sum of one thousand baht for the bail money" The detective said.

"It's fine I..." Kinn started.

I took out my wallet and gave the money to the detective before he could say anything then stood up.