Epilogue

A.N: This is the epilogue then I'll publish the MacauChay side story.

Bye 👋 👋

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kinn's P.O.V:

I got off the bike and took Porsche's hand then walked over to my house where my brothers were waiting.

"So...Where exactly are we going?" He asked as he followed me.

"Wait until I get my brothers first" I said smiling as I kept walking.

I opened the door and walked in and the maids greeted me so I smiled at them politely so Porsche did the same.

Then we went to the living room.

"You two are late...I thought you weren't going to come" Tankul said.

Then clapped his hands excitedly and stood up so Tem stood up as well.

Tem smiled at me politely then waved at Porsche.

Vegas and Pete and Macau were there too.

"Do we really have to do that? I still find it ridiculous" Kim said.

"Oh come on it's just for fun" Tankul said whining.

Kim rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Ummm...What are we doing?" Porsche asked.

"We're going to see the fortune teller we visited before meeting you and Tem and Pete...But this time the three of you are coming with us" Tankul said smiling.

Porsche blinked twice.

"Huh? You woke me up so that I could listen to a stupid future forecast?" Porsche asked.

"His visions are pretty accurate you'll be surprised" Tankul said.

"This year your fortune says...Suck it loser...It's written in the stars you know" Porsche said.

"He's right though...I didn't believe it at first but..." I started.

"Oh come on your highness this is the dumbest thing I ever heard" Porsche said.

"Wait...Your nickname is your highness?" Kim asked.

Then he and Vegas and Tankul and Macau shared a mischievous look before turning to me again.

Tankul put a hand on his chest where his heart was.

"Oh my prince...You're so fine" Tankul said dramatically.

Then he and Macau grabbed each other and started dancing slowly before Macau twirled Tankul.

"My prince...Your moves are the best...I hope we keep dancing together forever" Tankul said chuckling.

"Nothing could sweep me off my feet but your beautiful smile my love...Porsche Porsche Porsche" Kim said as he fluttered his eyes at Vegas.

Vegas grabbed Kim's shoulder and put a hand under his chin.

"Your smile is as pretty my dear" Vegas said.

I grabbed a chair and raised it up then whistled to get their attention so they turned to me.

"Are you guys done?" I asked glaring at them.

Vegas cleared his throat and let go of Kim as Macau let go of Tankul.

"Hell no...It's far from over your highness...Oh you're so gonna get it...Just think of all the skits and pranks I can pull on you after that marvellous revelation" Tankul said chuckling like a maniac.

I let go of the chair then facepalmed and turned to Porsche.

"You really had to let it slip huh?" I asked.

"Ummm...Sorry?" He asked as he chuckled awkwardly.

Then Kim suddenly snorted.

"But seriously talking it can't be that bad" Kim said.

"I totally agree...I mean it's easier for you to call Porsche to come sit on your throne your highness" Vegas said.

"And if you want to talk dirty what do you do huh? You tell each other things like come to my room and let's get some sleep on my prince size bed? Because that would be awesome" Kim said.

"No no...I bet it's something like...Let's hang out together in the throne room my dear" Macau said as he waved his hand dramatically.

I huffed in annoyance then nodded before turning to Porsche.

"Porsche...Can you wait outside with Tem and Pete? Oh and close the door while you're at it ok?" I asked.

"Ummm...Ok" He said.

He took Tem and Pete then left the room and closed the door behind him.

I cracked my knuckles.

Porsche's P.O.V:

Me and Tem waited outside the room.

I was going to ask them about how they were doing when we heard a loud dramatic shriek.

Then there was the obvious sound of beating and things smashing along with little occasional screams.

After a few minutes Kinn opened the door and smiled at us brightly.

"Alright everyone...We're good to go...It's spring time" Kinn said.

He looked totally fine compared to his brothers who were in terrible shapes.

Macau had a bruise on his cheek and Vegas had a bruise on his lip and Tankul was limping while Kim had one on his arm.

All of them also had bite marks and other punch bruises all over the skin visible underneath their clothes.

"Damn...I think my arm is broken" Macau said.

"What was that Macau?" Kinn asked.

"Ummm...Nothing" Macau said hurriedly.

"Yeah...That's what I thought" Kinn said.

We all walked out of the house after that and went to see that fortune teller.

After sometime we arrived so we walked into the tent.

"You've been here before but this time you brought visitors...Rest assured...I know what you're here for" He said.

Then he put his hand out in front of me.

"Show me your hand young man" He said.

So I gave him my hand...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The End

______________________________________________________________________________________________________