24

Kinn's P.O.V:

"Huh?" Kim asked frowning.

"You're a dad" I said as I picked the baby again.

Then pushed the baby to him.

"No thanks" He said as he pushed the baby into my arms again.

I pushed the baby into his arms again.

"He's your baby you should take care of him yourself" I said.

"No thanks I'm good" He said again as he tried to push the baby my way again.

The baby started squirming.

"What the hell? Do you expect me to believe that? You think I'm an idiot or something?" Kim asked irritated.

"How am I supposed to know about that? It happened between you and your girlfriend" I retorted.

Kim chuckled in disbelief and brushed his hair back.

"That just doesn't add up ok? If she was pregnant she'd have..." Kim started.

But trailed off so I frowned.

"Wait...Kim...When was the last time you actually talked to her?" I asked.

"In person? Two weeks ago when she said she wanted to break up with me" He said.

I mentally facepalmed.

He took out his phone and started checking something.

"Oh shit...Shit shit shit" He said.

"What?" I asked frowning.

"She sent me a few texts saying that she wanted to tell me something important the oldest one was dated eleven months ago" He said.

"What the fuck? You never checked? Are you crazy?" I retorted.

"Well...How was I supposed to know? She usually sent me weird things at three fucking AM so naturally I muted her contact" He said.

"Kim...YOU MUTED YOUR ENTIRE PHONE NOT JUST HER CONTACT" I snapped.

The baby started crying in my arms again.

"This isn't happening...I'm getting a DNA check...Hand that thing over" He said.

Then grabbed the baby from my arms.

Now that my arms where finally unoccupied I was free to do whatever I wanted.

So I did the first thing that came to my mind...

I facepalmed.

"Don't you dare tell dad until the results are up...I'm going to the hospital to do the test" Kim said.

Then left the house slamming the door shut behind him.

What the hell?

I walked out of the house slamming the door shut behind me.

The house is going to be rowdy from now on by the looks of it.