28

Kinn's P.O.V:

I was eating breakfast with my father and siblings when Tankul suddenly stood up.

Kim was checking something on his phone and ignoring his food as he typed something.

"Let's buy a puppy" He said.

I frowned in confusion.

"Where's that suddenly coming from?" Our father asked.

"I saw it on TV that babies react to friendly animals so let's buy a puppy" Tankul said.

"That's a first...Don't believe everything you see on TV it's mostly wrong...Look at you three you didn't have any puppies in your childhood and you grew up just fine" Our father said.

Kim suddenly burst out laughing as he kept his gaze to the phone.

I snorted.

"What's with that reaction?" Our father asked as he turned to Kim.

"It's nothing I was just checking something on my phone that's all" Kim said.

Our father turned to Tankul again.

"You want that puppy for yourself right?" Our father asked.

"Huh? Of course not I want it for baby Non" Tankul said.

"It's too dangerous to keep a pet with a baby all the time especially dogs it might bite nong Non" Our father said.

"For god's sake don't be so paranoid dad...It's not like we'll be getting him a stray puppy" I said smiling.

"That's a two on one what do you think Kim? Your opinion matters since Non is your son" Tankul said.

"Nong Kim won't agree I know" Dad said.

"Oh really? How did you know?" Tankul asked in challenge.

"It's because I'm your father I know you three better then anyone" Dad said.

"Oh come on stop joking around face it the youngest siblings always know better" Kim said then started laughing again.

"What does that even mean?" Our father asked.

"Oh...It's nothing I was just talking to Non's nurse she's having trouble with her daughters...She just got played by her own kid" Kim said.

Dad raised an eyebrow.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Kim asked feigning innocence.

"So...Are we buying that puppy or not?" Tankul asked.

"Fine...A puppy isn't a bad idea" Kim said.

"That's a win for the puppy team dad" Tankul said excitedly.

Our father rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Fine fine...Do whatever you want it's not like you ever listened to me anyway" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Oh come on dad we were just playing around" I said.

Tankul nodded.

"Yeah don't hold a grudge" Tankul said.

Our father smiled.

"So are we going to eat so we can get to work or what?" Kim asked.

"You insensitive prick" Tankul retorted.

Kim grabbed a piece of the frozen butter and threw it at Tankul hitting him in the face.