47

Tem's P.O.V:

I walked into the police station and asked an officer if I can make a report.

After sometime someone finally sat down in front of me.

"Wait...You seem familiar" The officer sitting in front of me said.

"I don't think we ever met sorry...But I came here to report a kidnapping attempt" I said.

The officer opened his notebook.

"On who?" He asked without looking up at me.

"On me...I was kidnapped but I managed to escape" I said.

The man looked at the bruises on my face and my arms.

"Wait...I remember now...You're that guy who went missing from the Theerapanyakul company right? Damn it it's all over the news" The officer said.

"Ummm...My name is Tem can I make the report now?" I asked.

"Oh right...Sorry" He said as he chuckled awkwardly.

"I don't know where the place was exactly because I was unconscious...But I know that there are a few things that can mark the road...The place was close to a small factory since I could always smell the smoke...And when I got off I only had to drive for thirty minutes to reach the main road" I said.

"Then the first thing you should do is call an acquaintance to come get you since you're in Chiang Mai right now not Bangkok" He said.

I nodded in agreement.

"I don't have a phone though so can I use yours please?" I asked.

He nodded and gave me the phone.

Kinn's P.O.V:

I walked into the police station with Tankul as soon as Arm told us that Tem was found.

"Tankul slow down" I said.

But he ignored me and continued walking hurriedly as he asked around for directions.

And finally an officer led us to where Tem was waiting.

Tankul walked over to him then gave him a tight hug and started crying on his shoulder.

It was different to see Tankul not being dramatic for once...Hugging Tem like that he was just crying silently as he clung to him.

Tem hugged him back and started patting his back lightly.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and looked at the floor feeling like a third wheel.

Then Tankul let go of Tem.

"Are you alright? You're not badly hurt aren't you?" Tankul asked.

"It does hurt a bit actually but I'm fine" Tem said.

Tankul sat down next to Tem.

"Alright then...Mr Temtran do you remember what happened before you were kidnapped?" The officer asked.

"I was on my way back home from the grocery store when someone suddenly asked me if he could borrow my phone to make an urgent call...I gave him my phone..." Tem started.