45

Porchay's P.O.V:

I was going to ask the maid if I could go in but heard a commotion going on inside.

"Mr Korn doesn't allow you in I'm sorry" The maid said smiling awkwardly.

"Ummm...It's alright" I said.

But then I heard footsteps and Macau walked out of the house.

He stopped walking in front of me.

"Porchay...I'm really sorry but...You can't come in today...My uncle is angry" He said.

He looked as if he was about to cry though.

"What happened?" I asked frowning.

"Just go home Chay I'll talk to you later" He said.

Then walked back into the house.

I looked at the glass front door of the house and saw P'Tankul talking to P'Vegas.

Then P'Vegas walked over to the door and opened it and P'Tankul followed him out.

"Vegas just wait ok? There has to be some explanation for this" P'Tankul said.

But P'Vegas didn't say anything as he got on his car and drove away.

I decided to just go home for now.

Vegas's P.O.V:

I took off on my car but it started raining so I had to stop or I'll crash.

My phone started ringing so I took it out.

"Where are you now? Mr Tankul called me and said that you went on a ride on yor bike...Are you crazy? It's raining cats and dogs" Pete said.

I didn't say anything.

"Where are you right now?" He asked.

But I still stayed silent.

"Vegas...Are you there? What happened?" He asked.

"Yes" I said.

"I'm coming ok? Just tell me where you are" He said.

I hung up and got off my bike and took off my helmet then started walking aimlessly.

My phone started ringing again but I ignored it.

I heard a whistle from somewhere near me then three guys walked my way.

"Is that ride yours pretty boy?" One of them asked.

"Damn...He looks like he's loaded too" Another one said.

Then the third guy walked closer to me and raised up a knife.

"Give us all the money you have or else...I'll cut up that pretty face of yours" The third one said as he raised the knife to my face.

I smiled and looked at them.

Then started laughing hysterically.

"What are you laughing at? Are you crazy?" The first one asked as he took a step closer to me.

"Come on and try...The three of you" I said as soon as I stopped laughing.