35

Porchay's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes and sat up in bed.

Then saw that my brother and mr Kinn were staying in my room.

Or my hospital room to be specific since I had a piece of bandage wrapped around my head.

Mr Kinn was holding my brother's hand while resting his cheek to my brother's head and my brother was resting his head on mr Kinn's shoulder as they both slept soundly.

I rolled my eyes and clapped my hands loudly causing them both to jump awake in surprise.

"Who said you're allowed to come visit me you gangster?" I asked.

Then grabbed a tissue paper from the pack on the nightstand and crumbled it in my hand before throwing it on mr Kinn's face.

I grabbed another tissue paper and threw it at him again.

"I don't like your shirt stop wearing black and dark colours they're ominous especially if you're visiting someone at a hospital you gangster" I said.

Then threw another tissue.

This time the attack hit his chest.

P'Porsche snorted and cleared his throat.

"Ok...I think that's enough Porchay be nice to him ok? He's the one who paid for a private hospital wing so you'll have a proper rest...Are you feeling alright?" P'Porsche asked.

I stuck my tongue out at mr Kinn then smiled at my brother and nodded.

"Yeah I'm feeling much better" I said smiling.

"Alright then...I'm going to get the doctor to check on you...Kinn can you keep an eye on him until I'm back?" P'Porsche asked.

"Ummm...Of course" Mr Kinn said.

"Good...Then I'll be back in a few minutes" P'Porsche said.

He smiled at mr Kinn then turned and smiled at me so I smiled and waved him off.

He waved me back then stood up and left the room.

I turned to mr Kinn and my smile dropped immediately.

"I don't like you" I said.

Then grabbed the pillow and threw it at his face.

"Hey" He retorted as soon as he grabbed the pillow before it could hit his face.

I chuckled incredulously.

"Did you just yell at me?" I asked as I pointed at myself.

Then grabbed the other pillow and threw it at his face.

He grabbed one of the pillows and threw it at me.

Then stood up and walked over to the bed before sitting on the chair next to me.

"Well...You know what? I think it's quite too late for you to step in since...Me and your dear brother already kissed...Not just that...Oh the things we did together they're nothing short of wild...In a great way of course...Do you want me to tell you everything in details? I'm sure you'll be thrilled" Mr Kinn said.

Then smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

My eyes widened and I gasped in shock then shook my head.

"To think that someone like your brother actually exists...Damn...He's perfect...Do you want to know what his most..." Mr Kinn started.

I put a hand on his mouth and shook my head hurriedly.

"Then behave" He said as soon as he removed my hand away from his mouth.