31

Kim's P.O.V:

I was still sitting with Porsche's little brother in the car.

"Tell me everything about your brother...Everything even the most boring details about him" I said.

"Why do you want to know that P?" He asked.

I frowned and tilted my head to the side.

"You mean your brother didn't tell you that he's kind of likes my brother?" I asked.

"Huh? No he never told me" He said.

I chuckled in disbelief and brushed my hair back.

"Fine...You know what? Whatever...Just answer my questions...What kind of person is your brother?" I asked.

"I don't know how to answer that actually" He said.

I facepalmed and nodded to myself.

"What does he like the most?" I asked.

"Money" He said.

I raised an eyebrow at the answer.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"Well...Ummm...He's not a thief or a gold digger or anything of that sort but money has always been our most important priority for a long time now" He said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Ummm...Because we lost both our parents a long time ago" He murmured.

"Oh" I said.

I cleared my throat and turned to look out of the window awkwardly.

We stayed silent for what felt like a minute as I tried to think of my next question.

"You don't have any other living relatives?" I asked.

"An uncle but he's a gambling addict so my brother kicked him out almost a year ago" He said.

I nodded.

"But what do you mean that my brother likes your brother P? When did this happen?" He asked.

"I don't have an answer to that you can just ask your brother yourself" I said.

"Oh...Right" He said chuckling awkwardly.

"Is your brother into drugs or other strange jobs that might land him in jail?" I asked.

"No...What the hell? Of course not what kind of question is that?" He asked frowning.

"Are you sure about this or are you just saying this because he's your brother?" I asked.

"No...I'm perfectly sure he's not doing anything wrong" He said.

"Fine then...How long did his last relationship last?" I asked.

"He never dated before he said that he couldn't afford being in a relationship" He said.

"Then did he ever talk to you about his ideal type?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Is he alcoholic or a drug addict?" I asked.

"No he's not" Porchay said.

I opened my mouth to say something but he started talking first.

"You're worried that my brother would be a bad influence on your brother right P?" He asked.

Then rubbed the back of his neck.

"How much do you know about what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing actually...I'm surprised that my brother didn't talk to me about it at all" He said.