59

Porsche's P.O.V:

I went to Kinn's house after the court hearing then got off the bike after parking it and walked over to the door.

I cleared my throat repeatedly before ringing the doorbell.

The door opened and a maid walked me in so I went to Kinn's room.

The door was closed so I knocked first.

"Come in" Kinn said from behind the door.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Ummm...Hi" I said.

It was a lame greeting actually but then again what else am I supposed to say?

Kinn smiled tiredly and shook his head.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and walked over to him before sitting next to him on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Shouldn't you be asking about how the hearing went first?" He asked.

"I can find out later on my own...So...How are you feeling?" I asked.

Then looked down and took his hand in mine before resting them on my lap.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes briefly before looking up at him again.

"Look...I might not be able to understand but...I'm here if you want to talk ok? I'm always here" I said.

He smiled then leaned closer and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you" He said as soon as he leaned back again.

I smiled and nodded to myself then stood up and stretched my arms.

"Do you want to go for a ride on my bike? I think I'm up for one" I said.

"Depends...Will there be weed or not?" He asked.

"I have some but none for you" I said shrugging.

He raised an eyebrow then snorted and started laughing.

"Yeah I suppose you're right...I bet if I ever do that again Kim will skin you alive and hang your head on the wall" He said.

"Your little brother doesn't scare me ok?" I retorted.

"Sure sure" He said.

Then stood up and went to grab a jacket.

"If anything it's your oldest brother who actually bothers me" I said chuckling.

"Tankul? Oh come on he's the most harmless one of all of us" Kinn said.

"Not really he's a headache...I hate headaches so I don't think I can ever handle your brother" I said.

I decided to keep the fact that I actually felt sorry for Tem a secret since I don't think Kinn will take it well.

Kinn was combing his hair as he looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Trust me...He's too much to handle but he means well...He won't bother you I know that for sure...The craziest he can get is to plan a karaoke party for a birthday party in thirty minutes sharp" He said.

"He plans his parties in thirty minutes? How is that supposed to be normal?" I asked.

"The crazy thing and the headache at the same time is listening to him sing...It's like listening to a screaming hyena...But nothing can't be solved with some nice coffee and a pill of aspirin" Kinn said.