42

Porsche's P.O.V:

I opened the door to Kinn's office and poked my head out.

"Are you busy?" I asked.

"Tonight? No why?" He asked.

"It's Chay's birthday today so I was thinking that you should be there maybe bring your brother too" I said.

"Ummm...Well...About that..." He started.

I walked into the room and closed the door behind me.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked frowning.

"What? No of course not...It's just that I don't think that your brother and my brother are really that fond of each other" He said chuckling awkwardly.

"Pffftt...What nonsense...They obviously like each other" I said dismissing.

He facepalmed.

"Fine...I'll be there" He said.

"Good...Then I'll pick you up from your house by six" I said smiling.

Then pecked his lips and left the room.

I sat down on my desk once again and went back to work.

After a few minutes of working I looked up when someone suddenly stood in front of me.

I stood up and waiied politely when I noticed that it was mr Korn's secretary mr Chan.

"Mr Korn wants to see you in his office" Mr Chan said.

I nodded and followed him immediately.

Mr Chan knocked on the door then walked in so I followed him.

"Thank you Chan...You can leave us now" Mr Korn said.

Mr Chan nodded and left the room.

"Take a seat nong Porsche" Mr Korn said.

So I sat down immediately.

"Would you like to have a drink?" He asked as he poured himself some wine.

"Thank you for the offer but I must refuse...It's against the rules for employees to drink during working hours" I said.

The man smiled and put the bottle away.

"Well...I like that attitude...You seem like a straightforward person" He said.

Then sipped his drink.

"You're aware of the rumours surrounding you and my son right?" He asked.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and nodded.

"That's good...I won't have to explain things then...But the problem here isn't with nong Kinn it's with his ex boyfriend...You see...His ex boyfriend is the son of one of my business partners...Of course it took a great deal of work to terminate this partnership but the results are quite good" He said.