17

A.N: In this fic Pete is Praew's older brother.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Porsche's P.O.V:

We arrived at the hotel and I walked over to the reception desk.

"Room for two?" He asked.

I nodded.

"How much for the night?" I asked.

"Ten thousand baht" He said.

"Just for one night? Isn't that too much?" I asked frowning.

"Take it or leave it" He said.

It was already late and the other hotels around here were fully booked so...

"Fine" I said begrudgingly.

Then paid him and he gave me a key.

I took out my phone to check how much money was left and saw that it was still a lot.

Well...Force of habit I guess but I don't think I'll ever stop doing that.

"Come on" I said.

Then me and Kinn went to the room and I opened the door before walking in.

"It's a one bed? Are you kidding me?" Kinn asked.

Oh well...I must say that I'm disappointed because I thought that there would be two beds but we'll just have to make do with that for now.

"I'm going to ask for another room with two beds" He said.

"Oh...There's no need...We barely managed to find an empty room...Do you want me to sleep on the floor if it makes you uncomfortable? Unless sharing is fine with you" I said.

"For god's sake...Don't you have any problem with that?" He asked.

"Nah...Not really...Why should I be worried? You don't like me anyway and you just broke up with your boyfriend so there's no way you'll be jumping into the water that fast right?" I asked.

"Are you being serious right now?" He asked.

I shrugged and nodded then layed down on the bed and patted the space next to me.

"Are you coming? Or are you going to sleep on the floor?" I asked.

"I'm going to the bathroom" He said.

Then walked over to the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind him.

"What the hell is wrong with that guy?" I asked.

I shrugged it off then took off my shirt and pants to sleep in my underwear like usual then put the blanket away and layed back down again.

I didn't feel like sleeping yet though so I turned on the TV.

But then I remembered that I still didn't talk to Chay so I took out my phone and called him.