6

Porsche's P.O.V:

I was at the bar serving drinks when two guys walked over to the counter.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked.

"Well...We could use a blackberry drink non alcoholic though my cousin isn't supposed to have alcohol until tomorrow" One of them said.

"Right away" I said.

I started working on their drinks.

"I was wondering if making drinks is the only thing you're good at" Kinn asked.

I frowned.

"As in what?" I asked.

"Well...I'm here to offer you a job actually" He said.

I smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry but I decline I'm not a host and I don't swing that way" I said.

"Huh? What the...That's not what I meant" He said.

"Oh...Well that's embarrassing" I said chuckling.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"What did you mean then?" I asked.

"I meant that I wanted you to be a secretary at my company" He said.

I tilted my head to the side.

"But I haven't worked as a secretary before" I said.

"There will be a training program for rookies if you want to join then you should come register at the company" He said.

"Are you sure this is a good idea though?" I asked frowning.

I mean working as a secretary wasn't really my cup of tea because I never did well in big companies.

"There's the card...If you agree to take the job you'll get a fifty thousand baht per month" His friend said.

My ears perked up and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets as soon as he told me the number.

"Come again?" I asked to clarify.

"Well...That's the basic payment for all the secretaries at our company so..." Kinn started.

"I'm in" I said hurriedly.

Hell I'll even give him a massage if he asked me to.

Damn...A fifty thousand per month?

"Woah...That was fast" His friend said.

"I'm sorry but what's your name?" I asked him.

"It's Vegas" He said.

"Ok" I said.

"Well...If you agree then I expect you to come to the company tomorrow at ten" He said.

I nodded.

(The next day)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I was at the company like usual when the door opened and Vegas walked in.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? He doesn't seem to have any work experience in that field" Vegas said.

"My father insisted that he should get a chance to work here to keep Tawan in check but I don't know how he's going to do it" I said.

Vegas facepalmed.

"Damn the elders in our family are all eccentric" He muttered.