8

Kinn's P.O.V:

I was in my room drinking some coffee when Tankul walked in.

"You have to help me Kinn I'm in deep trouble" Tankul said frantically.

I frowned and put the coffee cup away then lowered the TV volume.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I have to find the love of my life" He said dramatically.

I facepalmed.

"For god's sake Tankul the fortune teller is..." I started.

"Oh come on...Don't be like that he also said that you'll meet someone important who will have a huge impact on your life...How is that supposed to be bullshit?" He asked.

"It is bullshit Tankul" I said.

If that fortune teller wasn't bullshitting us then who the hell is that important person I'm supposed to meet?

If they were so important then shouldn't they be here in front of me right now?

That's total bullshit.

"I just want to find out who my love is" He said.

Then tugged at my hand.

"You have to help me Kinn" He said as he continued tugging.

"Fine fine...I'll help you but that means you have to get out of the house more and meet more people" I said.

He looked shaken.

"What? Are you backing out?" I asked smiling in amusement.

He shook his head.

"I'll do it" He said looking determined.

Wow...He's going all out.

"Oh well...Since you're showing enthusiasm I'll introduce you to some people from the company...Baby steps after all" I said.

He nodded.

(The next day)

Pete's P.O.V:

I walked into the company building and headed to where the computer course was held.

The others were already there except for Porsche who walked into the room ten minutes after me.

The instructor walked right behind him though.

"Porsche Pachara Kittisawasd...You need to be early from now on" The instructor said.

Then looked at Porsche from head to toe.

"What are you wearing?" He asked frowning.

Porsche pursed his lips into a thin line and looked at the wall.

"Sorry" Porsche said.

The instructor walked past him.

I saw Big and Ken snorting so I shook my head and walked over to Porsche.

"Look...The clothes part is a must...What do you say we go buy a few things today after this is over?" I asked.