12

Kinn's P.O.V:

I turned to Porsche briefly before taking another breath from my cigarette and let it out.

"It's not like I can't do it I just got used to always planning scenarios so far ahead" I said.

He didn't say anything so I turned to him again.

He sighed heavily and nodded then stumped the cigarette before taking out another one.

He put the new cigarette between his lips then leaned closer to me and lit his cigarette with mine.

My eyes widened and I leaned back hurriedly.

"What are you doing?" I asked frowning.

He took the cigarette out and chuckled before shaking his head.

"Now that's how you successfully prank someone...You didn't expect that right?" He asked.

I stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"It's more fun if you don't keep expectations so maybe you should loosen up a bit" He said.

Then chuckled again before nudging my shoulder with his shoulder.

"Loosen up your highness or you'll end up getting wrinkles in your thirties" He said.

Then took another breath of the cigarette and let it out.

"Why do you call me that?" I asked.

"Oh that? It's just my polite term for a spoiled brat" He said shrugging.

"Hey" I retorted.

"Well...If I called you spoiled brat in front of other people I'll get fired even before I could actually get to work right?" He asked.

I looked at him then blinked twice and broke out laughing.

"Oh well...That's the first time someone called me a spoiled brat actually...But I shouldn't be surprised since it's you" I said.

He looked at himself then looked at me again.

"Why? What's wrong with me?" He asked.

I cleared my throat because I didn't know how to answer that question.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that guy except that he's quite naive.

But even that naivety of his is...Rather refreshing.

"Ummm...It's nothing...Nevermind forget it" I said.

Then took another breath from my cigarette.

But ended up coughing hard.

He started patting my back until I finally started calming down a bit so I raised a hand asking him to stop.

"Well...Whatever" He said.

Then stood up and dusted his pants before offering me a hand.

"Or would you rather stay here all night?" He asked.

"Not really" I said.

Then took his hand and stood up.

"Come on I'll take you somewhere" He said as soon as he let go of my hand.

Then walked over to his bike.

I followed him.

"Aren't you supposed to be home right now?" I asked frowning.

"Oh come on...Don't worry about me I'm a night person" He said.

Then got on his bike and started it.

He started driving and after a while he stopped the bike in front of some sort of an old shop.