25

Kim's P.O.V:

We were all sitting together to have breakfast.

Uncle Kan was going back to the states next Sunday so that left three days for him to stay here.

Good riddance...Whenever he comes it's like everyone is walking on glass waiting for him to finally leave.

Must be horrible to have everyone hate you especially your own children but what can I say?...

It just happens that this douchebag has the thickest skin in the entire world.

Kinn nudged my shoulder and nodded with his head towards our father.

Well...It has been three days since I found out that I had a son of my own and luckily I managed to hide him from our father in the housekeeper's room who helped me keep him quiet a real great deal.

"Ummm...Dad? There's something I wanted to talk to you about...It's actually kind of..." I started.

"GOD DAMN IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I HAVE TO TELL" Tankul yelled.

Then stood up and slammed his hands on the table causing everyone including dad and uncle Kan to flinch.

"Dad...Kim fucked with his girlfriend and now he has a son...He did a DNA test and it proved positive...Now his girlfriend doesn't want to keep the baby so she gave it to Kim" Tankul said.

I rubbed my temples in frustration.

Kinn and Vegas facepalmed and Macau took out his phone to film everything.

That brat...

"Huh?" Dad asked.

"Ummm...Dad...It's true...My ex girlfriend Pan sent the baby three days ago...I didn't tell you immediately since I didn't know how to break the news" I said.

My father drummed his hands on the table.

"And where is the child?" My father asked.

"He's sleeping right now" Kinn said.

My father nodded.

"The flight attendant girl right?" Dad asked.

I nodded.

"Do you want to keep the child? Raising him will be quite the big deal you know" Dad said.

"Yes...I want to try my best" I said.

My father nodded.

"I want you to bring your girlfriend here...We should talk...The three of us" Dad said.

I nodded.

Then we ate silently.

After a while we were done eating so me and Kinn and dad went to the company.

Macau went to school and Tankul and Vegas stayed home.

(Later that day)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I got off the car walked over to the vending machine at the entrance and made myself some coffee.

"Well...I must say that I'm quite disappointed...I thought you'll at least drink your coffee with me" Porsche said from behind me.

I smiled and turned to him.

He got off his bike and put the helmet aside.

"I don't do formal style though it makes me feel suffocatd so if you want me to work for you then you should forget about the style thing" He said.