55

A.N: This chapter will have a bolder side of Porchay (Not too bold though) but don't worry it's just to help the plot (And ruffle Kim's feathers) so I hope you enjoy 👋 👋

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim's P.O.V:

I went to find Porchay immediately but by the time I was out of the house he was already gone.

What the fuck? How come he's so fast?

I went to one of the security booths in front of the house and knocked on the window.

"Hey...Have you seen a highschool boy passing by? More like running out of the house" I said out of breath.

"Yes mr Kim he ran this way" The guard said then pointed to the right.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was already close to midnight.

So I hurried over to the parking lot and took Vegas's motorbike since it was faster then the car before driving away from the house as fast as I could.

I finally saw Porchay as he walked on his way to the bus stop so I sped up even more.

He turned to look behind him then started running again.

What the hell is wrong with that kid?

He ran crossed the road and my eyes widened when I saw a car coming his way so I sped up even more causing the car to stop abruptly before either of us got hit.

The road was supposed to be empty since it was late at night so that meant bad news for sure.

There were three guys in the car.

The driver got off the car and slammed the door shut in anger so I took off the helmet and got off the bike.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two? Do you think you're filming some sort of an action movie or something?" The guy asked angrily.

I ignored him and walked over to Porchay.

"Are you alright?" I asked Porchay.

He gulped then nodded but he still looked scared.

"Hey...I'm talking to you here are you fucking deaf?" The guy asked.

Then put a hand on my shoulder.

I grabbed his hand and turned to him twisting his arm behind his back before kicking him to the ground.

"You reek of alcohol...It's disgusting" I said.

He stood up and the two other guys walked out of the car.

I stood in front of Porchay and stuck my tongue out challenging the three idiots as I beckoned them to come closer with my hand.

"P'Kim it's my fault I wasn't paying attention" Porchay said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

I ignored him and ran over to the one who stood closest to me then jumped and kicked his face.

He fell to the ground so I turned and kicked another one.

The third one attacked my head with a stick.

I turned and grabbed his collar then shoved him to the ground before kicking his side.

The three of them were on the ground groaning in pain.

"You shouldn't be driving when drunk you fucking shitheads...How dare you blame me?" I asked.