41

Tem's P.O.V:

I went to the restroom to wash my face.

Damn I really overdid it this time.

"Hey can you pass the soap?" A guy next to me asked.

I nodded and handed it to him after washing my hands.

I was done with my business so I turned to leave.

"Hey...You're Temtran Piangvanic right?" The guy asked.

"Ummm...Yeah? What can I do for you?" I asked frowning.

"You don't remember me? I used to go to college with you Porsche and Jom" He said excitedly.

I frowned and tilted my head to the side as I tried to remember who that was.

"You don't remember do you? It's me Beam" He said.

"Oh yeah...Wait no I still don't remember" I said chuckling awkwardly.

"Oh come on I was your senior you brat I even took the freelance journalism test right after changing courses...I was the captain of the judo team" He said.

Oh well...We all changed courses after graduating the sports science faculty so it's really difficult to keep up with the whole gang.

"You all took the business course huh? Damn that must have been tough but at least you ended up in a good place" He said smiling.

"Oh...Yeah right I remember now...You're that guy who often stole Porsche's garlic bread so he stole mine in return" I said.

"It's not really that good when you put it that way actually but yeah...That's me" He said.

"I'm sorry I didn't remember at first since I wasn't really a member of the judo team I actually went for the swimming team" I said.

"Yeah...I remember that you even won a few medals aside from being the moon of your faculty" He said smiling.

Then sighed heavily.

"Those were really good days...Sometimes I wish that I could go back to being a student" He said.

I nodded in agreement.

"How is everything? I heard that you're the public relations manager at the Theerapanyakul enterprise right now congratulations" He said.

"Oh...I'm just a temporary one since the previous one was fired I was his secretary so I picked up a lot about the job" I said.

He nodded and patted my shoulder.

"Who did you come here with though?" I asked.

"I came here as one of the journalists covering the event...Oh I also heard that Porsche is dating the second son Theerapanyakul that's really unexpected" He said.

I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah...I'm still surprised myself but they seem happy so it should be totally fine" I said smiling.

"Huh? What are you talking about? How can they possibly be happy?" P'Beam asked frowning.

"They're happy as in having a nice enough relationship" I said.

"For real? That's surprising...Well...That's great actually I thought that Porsche was after revenge" He said.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

"Revenge? Why would Porsche want revenge on Kinn?" I asked.

"You didn't know...Oh well...I suppose you never looked into the matter yourself but..." He started.