57

A.N: I decided to be a little down to earth with this book so I hope you don't mind the KimChay ending I chose.

It won't make any sense for Kim and Porchay to end up together after everything that happened.

Bye 👋 👋

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim's P.O.V:

The strange taste of chocolate in my mouth was still a mystery to me.

I racked my brain to remember but I still couldn't remember much.

Porchay was there for sure but I can't remember what happened.

I paid for the gas and went back to the apartment then took tge headache medication so I'll be able to drive later.

Porchay was showering by the time I made the trip to bring some gas to refill the bike tank so we can go home.

I decided to watch TV to pass the time as I waited for Porchay to come out of the bathroom.

After sometime I heard the shower water turning off then the door opened.

"Did I do something weird when I was drunk?" I asked Porchay.

He was done with his shower and walked over to me.

He pursed his lips into a thin line and looked at the wall.

"Oh god...I did right? What did I do?" I asked.

"I'm the one who should apologise" He said.

I frowned and tilted my head to the side then narrowed my eyes in confusion.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"I still like you P'Kim" He said.

I blinked twice and nodded.

"Porchay...Come sit" I said.

Then patted the spot next to me.

He looked reluctant.

"Just come sit...We should talk" I said.

He sat down next to me.

"What happened when I was drunk?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"You didn't do anything I kissed you...I wanted to know how it felt" He said.

I stayed silent so he started talking again.

"It felt nice you even said that you were glad I'm here...And I honestly couldn't be any happier up until you said that you were happy because you won't have to worry about your little brother being in trouble" He said.

Then he chuckled and shook his head.

"You said that you were worried about me getting in trouble so late at night so you hurriedly went after me...Then you talked about how much you liked having me as a little brother" He said.

He turned to me.

"I'm never getting out of the little brother zone right?" He asked.

"I'm sorry" I said.

Then took a deep breath and nodded to myself.

"This is probably the first time I felt the need to apologise to someone so sincerely but I really am sorry that I..." I started.