26

Porchay's P.O.V:

"Oh...Ummm...That's great news" I said.

"Why do you look so sullen? Are you alright?" Macau asked.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine...I just didn't think that he's a married person he didn't seem like one" I said chuckling awkwardly.

"Oh well...He's not married so you're right in that one...Damn I can't picture him as a married person so him having a child out of the blue is really the shock of my entire lifetime" Macau said chuckling.

I chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck.

Macau surely had a lot to talk about...

"But anyway...Since you're invited to the baby shower I can pick you up after class tomorrow so we can pick gifts for the baby since I don't know how to pick presents" He said.

"Sure thing" I said smiling.

"We should probably head home do you want me to give you a ride? My driver is coming to pick me up any minute now" He said.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was too late for me to catch the bus.

"Ummm...Alright then thank you" I said.

He nodded and walked over to the vending machine and bought himself a can of cola and a chocolate bar.

"Here eat up" He said as soon as he handed me the chocolate bar.

I looked at the chocolate bar and took it.

Well...The ride is fine but the chocolate bar too?

That's weird...

(The next day)

Porchay's P.O.V:

I was eating breakfast with my brother but I could tell that he wanted to tell me something judging from how he kept drumming his fingertips on the table.

I wanted to tell him something too.

I grabbed the glass of water and started drinking.

Then put the glass aside and started picking at my food in disinterest.

"What's wrong?" P'Porsche asked.

"Nothing" I said quickly.

"You've been picking on your food for a while now and this is your favourite food...Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah...I'm fine" I said.

Then ate some bread.

"I actually wanted to apologise to you" He said.

I frowned and looked up at him.

He cleared his throat.

"Well...At the bus you said you wanted to talk to me about something important but I totally forgot about it...Sorry about that" He said.

"Oh...Ummm...It's alright no need to apologise it wasn't that important" I said.

"Are you sure? You know I'm here to listen if you want to talk" He said.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and looked at the food then nodded.

"You don't look fine to me...Is everything ok? Do you need more extra classes? More money?" He asked.