54

Porsche's P.O.V:

I got off the train with Kinn and we both walked over to the car waiting for us.

Two of Kinn's brothers were in the car when we got on.

"So...How was Phuket?" Kim asked as he looked at us from the rear view mirror.

"It was..." Kinn started.

"Nevermind that...I want details did you two have fun being all alone by yourselves?" Tankul interrupted Kinn.

"Shut up" Kim said then smacked his head.

I blinked twice in an attempt to understand what Tankul meant but I turned to Kinn when I finally figured it out.

"What the hell is wrong with your brother?" I asked.

Kinn put his hand on my shoulder.

"That's not even the tip of the iceberg" Kinn said.

"Well...I'm still waiting for an answer here...Did you two have fun kissing each other's di..." Tankul started.

But Kim slammed a hand over Tankul's mouth.

"Too much questions" Kim said.

Tankul removed Kim's hand off of his mouth.

"For god's sake what else is there to gossip about other then my baby brothers and their interesting sex lives?" Tankul asked.

Kim rolled his eyes and facepalmed.

"Now tell me I'm all curious you can't leave me hanging...Which of you is the boob kissing freak?" Tankul asked.

"I'm feeling nauseous" Kim said in a sing song voice.

I turned to Kinn and gave him a look that indicated that I'm legit going to kill his older brother and gut him if he doesn't shut up.

"Ummm...I think we should go home now...I miss dad" Kinn said.

"Yeah good idea...Boy I was so close to making this car a disgusting mess" Kim said.

Then started driving away from the train station.

"I want to check on my brother first can you stop by my house first?" I asked.

"He's not in your house he's in my apartment" Kim said.

"Say what now?" I asked frowning.

"Don't get the wrong idea...I just thought it'd be a good idea to keep him there until my father calms down...You know that he was riled up after what happened to our business so I moved him there as a safety precaution" Kim said.

"Oh...Ummm...Thanks" I said.

"How's nong Non doing?" Kinn asked smiling.

I also smiled at the mention of the baby.

"He's doing fine" Kim said smiling.

The rest of the ride went by quietly with Tankul occasionally pestering me and Kinn about our time in Phuket and Kim about his ever so growing affection for his son.