15

Porsche's P.O.V:

I followed Kinn to the canteen and stood in line for the food.

"Two chicken burgers and a pack of French fries and ketchup" I said as soon as I was done looking at the hung up menu.

"I'll take the egg fried rice and mushroom salad" Kinn said.

Then the guy at the counter gave us the food.

I took my tray as Kinn took the other then I went to find a table.

After a minute or so of looking around I finally found an empty table so I sat down.

But frowned in confusion when Kinn sat down in front of me.

"Ummm...What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sitting?" He asked.

"No...I mean what are you doing for real? Should you be sitting with me?" I asked.

"I can sit wherever I want...Besides you're my secretary so it's not that big of an issue for us to sit together" He said shrugging.

Then started eating.

I started eating as well.

I opened the ketchup pack with my teeth and spilled it over the burger insides.

"Damn...Is that even healthy?" Kinn asked.

"Who gives a fuck about healthy? It's food so it should be delicious" I said.

Then took a bite from my sandwich.

Kinn looked at my sandwich though.

"Hey...If you want to try it then go buy yourself one ok? I don't share my food it's my precious" I said as I put a protective hand on my sandwich.

He smiled and shook his head.

But my eyes widened when he suddenly reached out and ruffled my hair.

He seemed to be surprised at himself too because he removed his hand quickly as if I was a piece of burning coal.

"Ummm...That's a good idea maybe I should buy myself one next time" He said.

"Yeah...Ummm...Totally" I said chuckling awkwardly.

Then looked at the table as I hid my face behind my hand.

What the fuck? What was that just now?

Ok...There's two theories here...It's either that he likes to ruffle people's hair randomly or he sees me as a puppy.

Hey...That's so degrading...

What the hell?

I mentally slapped myself.

The puppy theory isn't an option for sure.

Come to think of it he has a boyfriend and there was this once when he said I looked good in a suit.

So the third explanation is...

Wait...That can't be it right?

"Ummm...I finished eating...Bye" I said.

Then stood up and left hurriedly.

Kinn's P.O.V:

I pursed my lips into a thin line and looked around awkwardly as I tapped my fingertips on the table.

My phone started ringing so I took it out immediately and picked up the call without even checking the caller's ID.

"Hey Kinn...I ran out of popcorn and potato chips can you pick some on your way back home? Kim blacklisted me when I asked him a while ago so smack his head for me while you're at it" Tankul said.