50

A.N: I don't know what Macau's first name is so I picked Morawit since it's so similar to Vegas's first name.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kinn's P.O.V:

I let go of Porsche who was still crying.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

He wiped away his tears and took a deep breath.

"I don't know...I really don't know...I've imagined this moment where I finally get my revenge and take back what's mine but...Now I'm not sure" He said.

I stayed silent not knowing what to say either.

"I've never been in love before and now that it finally happened...It just had to be you? Why did it have to be you?" He asked.

"Then don't do anything...Just wait ok? Maybe I can convince my father to give you back the land ownership deed" I said.

He looked unconvinced and to be honest I was also quite unsure of it myself...After all if my father wanted to return anything he'd have done so long ago or at least bothered with trying to find Porsche.

"Let's just wait...Come to the company tomorrow I already told my father that you weren't quitting and that you were just on a break to take care of Tem" I said.

Then smiled and took his hands in mine.

"You can come to the meeting tomorrow...I'll talk to my father myself" I said.

He looked at our hands then nodded.

I ruffled his hair then started driving then went back home after driving Porsche to his house.

(The next day)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I went to the company with Porsche then we went to my father's office.

"Oh...Nong Kinn" My father said.

I nodded politely.

"What's the matter?" He asked before turning to Porsche.

"Porsche is here to request a leave from work...He's going to Chumpon with his friends" I said.

My father frowned.

"Then why didn't he come tell me himself?" He asked.

Porsche was going to say something but I grabbed his hand.

"It's because he recently took a leave while Tem was absent so he was worried you'd refuse...But I also wanted to talk to you so I decided to join him" I said.

"Well...It's alright if your friend takes a vacation but what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked.

"You said that uncle Kan was a murderer...What exactly happened?" I asked.

My father frowned.

"I don't think it's the right time for us to talk about this" He said.