60

Macau's P.O.V:

I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water after I was done with my workout but P'Pete was already there when I walked in.

He didn't seem to notice my presence so I smirked evilly then put a hand on his shoulder causing him to jump in surprise and turn to me.

I chuckled at his scaredy cat expression.

"Macau...What the hell you almost gave me a heart attack" He said whining.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Good morning P" I said.

"Good morning...Why are you up so early when it's a weekend?" He asked.

I looked at my watch and noticed that it was still seven AM.

"I'm used to getting up early I think old habits die hard" I said chuckling.

"It's a good habit at least Vegas is still asleep he should learn a thing or two from you" P'Pete said chuckling.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that P'Vegas and I were forced to wake up early in our childhood as a part of our be perfect no matter training which our father forced us into.

But at least things were getting better now that he's gone.

I smiled at P'Pete.

"Do you need help P?" I asked.

"Not really thanks but you can go ahead and get a shower while I finish up here" He said.

I nodded then drank some water and walked out of the kitchen.

After I was done with my shower I went to P'Vegas and P'Pete's shared room and knocked on the door.

No one opened though so I opened the door and poked my head in.

P'Vegas was still sleeping though so I opened the door wider and walked into the room then walked over to the bed and sat down on the chair.

"P'Vegas...Wake up" I said as I shook his shoulder lightly.

He stirred awake and opened his eyes after my third try.

"What time is it?" P'Vegas asked as soon as he sat up.

I looked at my watch and noticed that it's almost ten now.

"It's almost ten now" I said.

"Huh? Really? Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked.

"I don't know...I think you needed it" I said.

The day when he went to the bridge to kill himself was still a vivid memory to me and I still had no idea how to deal with it.

"Let's just go eat P...P'Pete is done with making breakfast" I said.

He nodded.

"Is there anything you wanted to talk to me about? You seem upset" He said.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and looked at the floor then nodded to myself.

"It should be the other way around P'Vegas...I should be the one asking you that...Are you alright now?" I asked.

I kept my gaze to the floor because I felt like crying for some reason.

He stayed silent for what felt like a minute then started patting my head lightly so I looked up.