27

A.N: Not important but I pick Mook Mookda Narinrak as a face claim for Pan (Kim's ex girlfriend)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim's P.O.V:

"What the hell?" Tankul asked.

"I said that dad asked me to make up with Pan" I repeated.

"I heard you the first time why would he ask you to do that I mean?" Tankul asked.

"It's actually valid since they have a son together and Pan should be present in Nanon's life but getting back together is overboard" Kinn said.

"Kim do you like Pan? Like really love her?" Tankul asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Stop joking around" I said.

Well...The saying that opposites attract is total bullshit because damn there's not a single thing in common between me and Pan that we could possibly agree on to make this relationship work.

She's a social media addict and an outdoor person who likes to travel and go places with friends and family.

She likes wearing expensive stuff to show off and hang out in expensive places.

That aside the proof that she's self centered is that she threw away her own child.

Which makes her a bitch actually if I must say...

I on the other hand stir clear from social media and go places by myself.

And I absolutely hate shopping.

I shudder at the idea of getting married at this age yet alone marrying her.

Hell I'm freaking twenty five and I can't believe I have a child up until now.

"No...I don't like her" I said hurriedly.

I walked into the room and sat down next to Kinn.

"But dad is right...Nanon needs her she's still his mother" I said.

"I have an idea...It might help you both" Tankul said.

"Tell me" I said.

"Well...If dad wants you to make up with her just for Nanon then we can just split the custody...Like telling her that she can take care of him once or twice a week or something what do you think?" Tankul asked.

"I don't think so...Judging from how Pan gave him up completely I think that she wants nothing to do with him anyway" Kinn said.

I nodded in agreement because what he said actually made sense.

"Either way it's complicated so how about you just talk to her first and tell her that she can see the boy once a week?" Kinn asked.

"Yeah...See her reaction" Tankul said.