52

Porchay's P.O.V:

I was in my room trying to call my brother again when the doorbell rang.

I walked over to the door to see who it was then opened it when I saw P'Kim.

"P'Kim? Why are you here?" I asked frowning.

"Thank god you're here come on we should leave this place immediately" P'Kim said.

Then grabbed my hand.

I yanked my hand out of his.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"We really don't have time Porchay they should come any minute now" He said.

He looked really exasperated though...

"Your brother ran off with my brother and our business got sabotaged...My father is looking for your brother right now so it's only natural he'll try to get you...Now hurry up we really don't have much time" He said.

Then grabbed my hand again and started walking out of the house.

"Where are we going though?" I asked.

We stopped walking and hid behind a wall then he put a hand on my mouth and a finger to his lips.

I nodded hurriedly so he removed his hand and we both looked from behind the wall.

And true to his word there was a car waiting in front of the house and four guys got out then went into the house.

P'Kim waited until those people were inside the house and grabbed my hand again then we left hurriedly.

After sometime he parked the car in front of a small apartment complex then got off.

"Well...This place isn't exactly the best thing for a hiding spot but it'll do for now" P'Kim said.

"What is this place?" I asked frowning.

"It's the apartment I bought for my alone time days...I could stay here for days and no one would find me" He said.

I looked at one of the walls and saw a picture of him with his ex girlfriend hung on it.

"You were planning to get married here weren't you?" I asked.

"Oh please...What marriage? I never thought things would be this serious...And it's not important if I decide to marry her or not...We're not fit for each other anyway" He said.

Then walked over to one of the rooms.

I followed him.

"You don't get to decide who you'll love and who will love you don't you think?" I asked.

He slumped on the sofa then took out a cigarette then lit it and leaned his head back.

"To me this matter has always been under control but now that nong Non is here my situation is a lot different" He said.

Then took a cigarette breath.

"Seems to me that the only way out is to never put this thing into consideration in the first place" He said.

"Did you love her then?" I asked.

He let out the cigarette breath then looked at me.

"What's with the sudden question?" He asked frowning.

"I'll ask another question then...Have you ever been in love P'Kim? Like a love that you'd think would actually last and not something that you force yourself into accepting" I said.