37

Kinn's P.O.V:

One of the two guys Vegas just beat up regained consciousness and stood up.

I grabbed his collar and punched him in the face before he could attack me.

"Who are you people?" He asked as he put his hand in his pocket to take his weapon out.

I kicked his shoulder before he could raise the gun up to my face causing him to drop it.

Then grabbed his hair and pulled him over to me and let go causing him to fall on one of pool tables.

I turned just in time to dodge a punch from the other door guy.

Then kicked him causing him to stumble backwards.

I grabbed one of the pool sticks and swung it down on his head.

Then turned to the other guy and jabbed his chest with the stick.

The club visitors started getting out of the way as the hosts started screaming in obvious fear.

I jumped on top of one of the pool tables and ran as fast as I could then knee kicked one of the two guards in the face and landed on my feet.

I grabbed the other one from his hair and smacked his head to the wall.

They were finally unconscious again.

(Meanwhile)

Vegas's P.O.V:

I ran over to one of the guys and grabbed his arm and tugged it down causing him to fall to the floor then stepped on his hand before taking the gun from his hand.

I raised the gun to the other two guards who still had their guns raised at me.

"This could be finished easily if you'd just tell your mindless goons to lower their guns" I said.

Then turned the gun to the boss's head.

The loanshark nodded to his men so they readied their guns.

I fired first though and the bullet passed right next to the loanshark's ear.

"Are we in a better mood to talk now?" I asked.

Kinn rushed into the room hurriedly.

"What happened? Who got shot?" Kinn asked.

"No one...Until now" I said.

"We're here to talk...I think that you should at least listen" Kinn said.

Then closed the door.

I kept the gun raised to the loanshark's face.

"We'll lower the gun if you lower yours first...We're not cops we're just here to talk" Kinn said.

"I'm not living under a rock...I know who you are...I just don't know why you're here" The loanshark said.

Then turned to his men and nodded so they lowered their guns.

I put the gun I grabbed away then took out the same cloth again and wrapped it around my hands.