11

Porsche's P.O.V:

I woke up and stirred but still didn't feel like opening my eyes.

"Oh...You're finally awake? That's good I thought you needed to see a doctor" A voice said in my ear.

I opened my eyes and looked next to me startled.

Then saw that I was sleeping with my head rested on Kinn's shoulder.

"SHIYA" I yelped.

Then moved my head away hurriedly before standing up.

"What happened? How long have I..." I started.

But he stood up and put a hand on my mouth causing me to frown as he put a finger to his lips asking me to keep quiet.

"The guards and your friends are looking for you...Surely you won't like it if your colleagues think that you sneaked in here to meet me all alone right?" He said.

I nodded hurriedly so he removed his hand off of my mouth.

"But what am I supposed to do now?" I asked in a lower voice.

"I don't know maybe just sneak out or something" He said.

I nodded and walked over to the door.

"Hey wait" He said.

I turned to hide behind the door just in time before it opened and a guy with red bleached hair wearing a bathrobe walked in.

"Hey Kinn...I'm free today still looking for a new drama to watch so I'm going to enjoy the sauna with you...Let's brainstorm for TV series ok?" He asked.

My eyes widened and I shook my head from my hiding place behind the door.

Kinn's P.O.V:

I looked at the door briefly before turning to Tankul again who was standing right in front of the door.

"What's wrong? Why are you..." Tankul started as he turned to the door.

I grabbed his head and turned it to face me again.

"Ummm...Yeah sure alright...Of course we can brainstorm for dramas...Together...Just not here" I said chuckling awkwardly.

"Huh? Why? I was waiting for the sauna afternoon" He said.

"I just finished my sauna time though...I don't want to faint...If you want to brainstorm in a sauna room then you can go ahead and ask Kim to come" I said.

"Kim is boring" Tankul said.

Then put his hands on my shoulders.

"Besides...I was wondering if you can talk to me about my supposed date...Did you set me up yet?" He asked excitedly.

"Ummm..." I started.

"You didn't right?" He asked looking obviously disappointed.

"Oh...Actually I did...I set you up with someone from the company" I said hurriedly.