61

A.N: There will be another book to detail Macau and Porchay's story but I'll publish it after finishing that one.

Bye 👋 👋

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Porchay's P.O.V:

I was on my way to the school gate when someone suddenly slung an arm over my shoulder.

I turned my head to the side and smiled when I saw that it was Macau.

"How was your weekend?" I asked.

"It was good until I remembered that I still had to go to school" He said.

Then stretched his arms.

"How was yours?" He asked.

"Same old" I said shrugging.

"Do you want to hang out later? Maybe go to the arcade...We haven't gone in a while" He said.

"It's exam season we should be focusing on studying" I said.

"Oh right...That" He said rolling his eyes.

I shook my head at his nonchalant attitude.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? I just need to study hard enough to get a D or something since I don't want to go to prison right after finishing highschool" He said.

I blinked twice then smacked his head.

"Hey" He retorted.

"Don't hey me...What the hell? That's your plan? Prison? Seriously?" I retorted.

"Well...I haven't decided yet so yeah...Maybe prison...At least they have free food" He said shrugging.

I facepalmed.

"You know what? Let's just go in or we'll miss class" I said.

He nodded then adjusted his bag over his shoulder and followed me into the school building.

But before we could go in I heard footsteps approaching us hurriedly so I turned.

Then a girl appeared from behind Macau.

Before I could ask what was going on the girl grabbed the back of Macau's collar and dragged him a few steps back causing him to turn.

"You bastard...You...YOU TOOK MY CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS AGAIN" She screamed.

All the students standing in the hallway were now looking at the three of us in interest.

"Give me back my drumsticks you annoying brat" She said angrily as she pointed a finger at Macau.

"Oh sorry...Your drumsticks were good but don't worry you can get them back at around two in the afternoon or something but I'm not sure you'll like how they look like once they're out" Macau said.

The girl blinked twice then her eyes widened.

And I knew it was inappropriate but I couldn't stop myself from snorting at Macau's comment.