33

Kinn's P.O.V:

Ever since Tankul set his eyes on Tem he's been so keen on visiting the company building.

It was a good enough change especially since he was never one to get out of the house much.

But he immediately went to find him as soon as he got off the car.

I walked over to Porsche's desk to ask him about my schedule for today but didn't find him there.

"Where's Porsche?" I asked Tem.

"He went to talk to mr Kim" Tem said.

"About what?" I asked frowning.

"I don't know mr Kinn he just said that it's something urgent" Tem said.

I nodded and walked over to Kim's office.

But didn't go in because I heard Kim talking about me.

Porsche's P.O.V:

I sat down in front of Kinn's brother.

"So...The thing you wanted to talk to me about...what is it?" He asked.

"I wanted to apologise...I mean it for real...The thing is that I like Kinn...And it's not just about me anymore because my brother also likes a member of your family so I don't want to ruin it for him either since it's his first love and all" I said.

He nodded.

"The thing is that Kinn's relationships always end up badly...So I think that you should try to work on yourself a bit more" He said.

I frowned.

"I'm not saying that you should change to fit him but maybe you should set boundaries that's all...For example if you give him weed again then you won't live to see another day" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"You really never forget things do you? This incident was over three months ago" I said.

"Another thing is that you should consider his position as one of the company heirs the Theerapanyakul is no joke so you shouldn't do anything that might cause a commotion" He said.

"Duly noted" I said.

He rolled his eyes and facepalmed.

"I really don't know what he sees in you" He said.

"Well...I don't know either but I promise to tell if I ever find out" I said shrugging.

"That was a rhetorical question" He said.

Then leaned over the table.

"But who is that person your brother likes? I'm curious too" He said.

"I don't know yet but I'll have to find out" I said.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"Well...He lied...He looked scared for some reason so he had to lie and that's why he didn't tell me clearly" I said.