10

Kinn's P.O.V:

I walked into the house after Porsche left then went to my room.

I sat down on my bed and looked at the beer can in my hand.

There was a knock on the door before Tankul walked into the room.

"What's that in your hand?" He asked as he pointed at the beer can.

"Beer" I said shrugging.

"I know that I meant why are you suddenly interested in that?" He asked.

"I have no idea actually" I said chuckling awkwardly.

He sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"Nevermind then...Dad was worried so you should go meet him" He said.

I nodded and played with the can lid.

"You should drink that you know" He said.

"Hey Tankul...Have you ever tried to think about something else other then work? Something that brings actual happiness" I said.

He frowned and tilted his head to the side.

"Like what?" He asked.

"What if we were born into a normal family? Wouldn't that be great?" I asked.

"What's gotten into you all of a sudden? I don't see anything wrong with our life here" He said.

I pursed my lips into a thin line as I continued playing with the can lid.

"Have you been spending time with Kim lately? You're talking in riddles I don't get it" Tankul said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"You know what I think I should just see dad" I said.

Then stood up and went to see our father.

I knocked on the door then walked into his office.

"Where have you been? You missed the memorial gathering" My father said as soon as I walked into the room.

"I didn't think that my presence there would have been that important" I said.

He slammed his hand on his desk.

"Not important? Do you want Kan to think that you're disrespecting him? I told you that you should keep an eye on him and his sons...Just look at Vegas he's already digging his way into our company...My company" My father said.

I looked at the floor.

"Don't let this happen again...You must keep Kan and his children close enough so you can keep an eye on them" He said.

"Of course" I said.

Then turned and left the room.

(The next day)

Porsche's P.O.V:

I was at the office with the other today was supposed to be the English exam results.

"All of you passed but mr Pachara Kittisawasd here is the last place...You scored barely half the grade" Mr Chan said sternly.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and looked at the floor.

"You need to work harder then because if you don't get better grades in the next exam you'll be out of here understood?" Mr Chan asked.