Better Than Revenge

I had barely slept last night, I was haunted by the fact that Blaine had seen Sam and I at the Lima Bean

I had barely slept last night, I was haunted by the fact that Blaine had seen Sam and I at the Lima Bean. He hadn't ever texted me, so did he really even care if I was with him? I felt that he was extremely flirty and I thought he liked me, but I'm not sure if that was true. We had a great conversation and I really enjoyed it but I don't think he wanted to really continue it.

I walked into school with Quinn, and I saw Sam standing next to her locker, smiling at us. I thought he was smiling because of me, but Quinn walked up to him and kissed him. As I watched the two kiss, my eyes widened and I got angrier by the second. I immediately felt myself heading in the other direction, smoke practically coming out of my ears.

I was walking down the hall, trying to fight the tears in my eyes when I saw a boy being pushed against a wall, then fall over and I couldn't help but feel a sense of terror. I hadn't ever seen someone getting assaulted, since I was at ballet school in France, nobody really got into fights.

I immediately rushed towards him as he sat on the floor and helped him up. He was obviously in pain, but he was trying to act like nothing happened.

"Are you alright? That was brutal." I shuddered, as I offered my hand and he used it to stand up.

"Yeah, I'm pretty used to it." He shrugged, and he opened the locker and grabbed some hairspray, acting like nothing happened.

"You shouldn't be used to it, though. That sucks, I'm so sorry." I frowned, and he sprayed the hairspray, then held his hand out.

"Kurt Hummel. McKinley's biggest star." He smiled, and I shook it.

"Samantha Fabray. Or just Sami if you'd like." I said, and his eyes widened in shock.

"Wait, like Quinn Fabray?" He gasped, and I nodded then he started smiling like crazy, and I was relieved to see a smile on his face, as scary as it was.

"I didn't know she had a sister!" He squealed, slamming the locker shut.

"I've lived in France since elementary school, and I went to a school in Fairbrook so you wouldn't know me." I smiled, and his jaw dropped.