Break Up With Your Girlfriend

"So now that we're back in the game we've got to come strong

"So now that we're back in the game we've got to come strong. Diva week is all about finding your inner powerhouse." Finn smiled, and introduced Miss. Pillsbury.

"The online urban dictionary, defines a diva as: affairs, often temperamental singer, who comes correct. 'She is not a trick ass hoe, and she does not sweat the haters." Miss. Pillsbury said, and I cheered.

"You know it!" I yelled, and Finn pointed at me.

"Excellent example, Sami." He smiled, and I leaned back in my seat and propped my feet up on Blaine's chair who was in front of me. He looked back confused, then saw it was me and nodded, then turned around to pay attention to the lesson again and Tina scowled at this. I gave her a little wave, and she turned back around too, crossing her arms.

"Great, so I guess the guys are screwed this week." Jake sighed, and Blaine leaned forward.

"Guys can be divas." He shrugged, then sat back in his chair, using my legs as a headrest.

"That's right, we all have inner divas. I myself have been considered quite a diva at many local restaurants because I know what I want, I will send a dish back." Miss Pillsbury smiled, and I snapped a few times, and she blushed. Miss Pillsbury was very cute when she was excited about something, and I wanted to make her happy.

"You better quit while your ahead because there were only two ways to spell Unique and one of them is D.I.V.A. Diva, okay, Shantay, I stay, and it will be brought, dished out and served, then mopped up by the time you even pick out a wig. Looking at you, clocking that sadness." Unique insulted Tina, and my jaw dropped. She looked at me and smiled as I bowed down to her with my arms.

"I have more diva in my little finger then you have in your hole angry inch, Wade-Unique." Tina snapped, and I laughed, not because it was good, but because of how bad it was.

"Tina, you've been talking some ridiculous trash for months and challenge and that stops now." Marley scoffed, and today was one of the best days of my life, having everyone insult Tina constantly.

"Use that finger, use that snap." Miss Pillsbury said, snapping her fingers.

"Listen, guys can be divas!" Blaine smiled, and Brittany interrupted.