New York

"Give me your hand

"Give me your hand." I smiled as I reached across the table on Blaine and I's weekly date.

He grabbed my hand and I squeezed it.

"Blaine Warbler, will you go to Junior Prom with me?" I asked him, and he looked confused.

"It will be the social event of the season. Do you not want to go to prom with me?" I pulled my hand back and my smile dropped.

"No, no! Of course, I want to go with you! It's just... Prom." He frowned.

"What about Prom, Blaine?" I asked, feeling a little better that he wanted to go with me.

"At my old school, there was a Sadie Hawkins dance and I had just come out as gay, so I asked a friend of mine, the only other gay guy in the school and while were waiting for his dad to pick us up, these three guys, um.. beat the living crap out of us." He said, looking at the floor and I instantly grabbed his hands again.

"I would love for you to go with me, but if it makes you uncomfortable in anyway, we will go back to my house and we can watch a movie." I smiled and he looked up at me, a twinkle in his eye.

"I am so in love with you." He grinned and squeezed my hands.

"Is that a yes?" I asked, about to start jumping in my seat.

"Yes, Sami. I will go to the junior prom with you." He smiled and I did start jumping in my seat then I reached across the table and kissed him.

"Ladies, I appreciate you welcoming me into the sacred inner sanctum that is the prom gown dry run." Kurt smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Why did we decide to include Kurt?" Brittany asked and I interrupted before anyone could insult him.

"Because, he is a fashion genius and he is my best friend." I grabbed his shoulder and Lauren walked out in a giant yellow gown with fur on the top.

"Boo!" I yelled, and Kurt motioned for me to calm down.

"Maybe try navy, it's chic and slimming!" Kurt smiled and we all applauded.