Rumor Has It

I watched Blaine perform "Hot For Teacher" with Puck and Mike, and I was oddly turned on by the whole thing, I wasn't sure if it was Blaine's silly dance moves, his smooth voice, or if it was because his hair gel was fading because of the constant...

I watched Blaine perform "Hot For Teacher" with Puck and Mike, and I was oddly turned on by the whole thing, I wasn't sure if it was Blaine's silly dance moves, his smooth voice, or if it was because his hair gel was fading because of the constant movement and all of his curls were falling out, or just every thing about him. But I was not trying to hide it my feelings, My eyes never left Blaine, and I was biting my lip. Blaine noticed this about halfway through the routine, and there was the darkness in his eyes i had seen so many times before and I couldn't wait for Glee so Blaine and I could sneak off somewhere.

"What did you think?" Blaine asked, taking my arm as we walked out of the choir room, I pushed him into a janitor's closet and grabbed his face to pull him in for a passionate kiss. He was a little taken back at first, but then I felt his smile against my lips as it deepened further, and I ran my hands down his chest, trying to feel as much of him as possible while his shirt was still on. My lips moved away from his mouth and I traced his jaw, then down to his neck.

"I'm going to guess you enjoyed it?" He laughed, and I moaned into his neck and he dug his fingernails into my waist at my answer, making my hips buck forward into him. He guided my lips back to his and his hands slowly slide down my hips and he fiddled with the waistband of my cheerios skirt. He was about to pull it off of me when the door opened and we were hit by a slushee.

"There will be no sexual intercourse in my school." Sue snarled, before walking away and slammed the door shut. I looked over at Blaine, who had taken most of the blow, since Sue didn't want to stain my Cheerios uniform. His hair gel was ruined entirely, and his once bright blue shirt was a now a navy blue.

"Welcome to loserdom." I smiled as I used my thumb to remove the slush from his lips and I leaned in for a quick kiss but we were interrupted again.

"Fabray, if you get pregnant too, so help me god, I will end you!" I heard Sue scream from down the hall and we both burst into laughter.

We all walked into the auditorium, per request of Mr. Schue, to also see the Troubletones walking in aswell. I felt betrayed by Brittany, Santana and Mercedes leaving the New Directions. I wanted solos just as bad as they did, maybe even more, but I wasn't willing to betray all of my friends for it.