Sami In The Sky With Diamonds

"Samantha Anderson

"Samantha Anderson. That's weird to say." Sam said, laying on the piano while I sat on the bench with Blaine while he played mindlessly.

"Wait, who said I'm taking his last name?" I asked, and Blaine stopped playing.

"What?" He looked at me, his eyes wide.

"I'm only winding you up." I laughed, and kissed him on the cheek as I saw his shoulders relax.

"Are you looking forward to prom?" He asked, leaning on the piano.

"I know Tina is. She wouldn't stop texting you last night." I scoffed, starting to play some keys on the piano.

"It's nice that your going with her." Blaine rolled his eyes and threw his arm around me. We were literally getting married, god that was weird to say, but I was still jealous of Tina Cohen-Loser.

"Yeah, I guess so. It's my senior prom. I kinda wish I was going with somebody I really care about." Sam sighed, and sat up on the piano as people came in.

"Damn, I have seriously been unlucky in love." Sam muttered, and I leaned my head on Blaine's shoulder. Brittany had just left, and broken up with Sam for Santana so Sam had nobody special and he really deserved it.

"Come on. We're back with the Beatles! We're leaving the mop-tops behind and moving into their experimental years." Mr. Schue announced, and Blaine grabbed my hand, pulling me to the two empty chairs in the middle of the group. People had started to remember to leave two chairs empty if Blaine and I weren't there yet, especially with the engagement.

"Now the Rubber Soul album marked a turning point with the group where they literally and figuratively let their hair down. And the Beatles were the biggest musical act in the world. They couldn't stay in their comfort zone, so they risked everything to explore new musical worlds. They had something important to say and they weren't going to let something as silly as the fear of failure get in their way." Mr. Schue continued, but he was interrupted by Sue on the PA system.

"Good afternoon, McKinley High. This year all the problems are being fused in the one giant brundle-prom." She said and I got very confused.

"I don't get that." I muttered.