Animal

"Sexy." Mr. Schue said after writing the word on the board.

"I really hope that's not a requirement for regionals because with Berry in those tights we don't stand a chance." Santana said and I high-fived her.

"This isn't about regionals, I'm less worried about that and more worried about the fact that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the... intricacies of adult relationships." He said, I laughed at how he decided to word 'Sex'

"Yeah, anyways, I want to spend the week educating our selves about these intricacies." He said, walking around the room.

"Are you sure this is the appropriate forum for that?" Rachel asked and I scoffed.

"Oh, please, Berry you need it more than anyone. You literally kissed my boyfriend one time sober and made him realize he was in love with me. That takes some serious skill." Rachel looked at the floor and crossed her arms.

"This week, I have invited a special guest, Ms. Holliday!" He pointed to Holly Holliday who walked in.

"Yes!" I cheered and Santana grabbed onto me and started jumping up and down.

"Hola, clase!" She said, and Santana nearly fainted.

"Okay, so. Sex, it's like hugging but only wetter." She laughed, the sex education was very progressive in France, especially because my school didn't want the ballerina's getting pregnant.

"Okay, today we are going to get under the covers, all together, and get the ditty on the dirty." She grinned.

"I am so turned on right now." Puck said, and I agreed with him.

"What about us who choose to remain celibate?" Rachel asked, and I had to go after her again.

"Choose? Being celibate is your only option cause you kiss like a puppy trying to get food from it's mom. I got special intel from a victim of your bulldog mouth." I laughed, and Ms. Holliday turned to me.

"Damn, girl, respect. Rachel, I admire you, although I think you're naive and possibly frigid, I do admire your choice." She turned around, and insulted Rachel.