Blame It On The Alcohol

"Are you going to Rachel's?" Santana asked, as I picked up my phone

"Only if you are, I'm not to Rachel Berry's alone." I said, walking down the hallway.

"Noah, It's Santitmi and Artcedes, can your friend score us some wine coolers?" Santana asked, and we all met up in the middle of the hallway.

"No, but his ID can." Puck smiled.

"Well, if we're all in, it's settled. I guess we're having a party at Rachel Berry's." I said, and we all hung up the phones.

"Sami, Quinn, welcome to my home." Rachel smiled, she was in a frilly floor length night gown.

"Thank you, Rachel." I gave her a half smile, and walked down the stairs.

"Holy shit, I'm going to need a drink." Quinn said, staring at the portrait of Rachel in the basement.

"Kurt, Blaine, I wasn't expecting you guys!" Rachel smiled and I immediately turned around.

"Thank god you're here, I don't know how I would be able to survive this party without you." I moaned, as I ran up to Blaine and briefly hugged him before grabbing his hand.

"Of course, I'm here, you think I would let you be at a Rachel Berry party alone?" He laughed then turned to Rachel.

"I'm totally off the clock right now, Rachel. I'm not a Warbler, I'm just Blaine. I'm not even wearing my uniform." Blaine said to Rachel who was eyeing Blaine suspiciously.

"Take your lizard eyes off my boyfriend and get me a drink, Berry." I snapped as Rachel immediately turned around to lead us to a bucket of wine coolers.

"Uh- Okay, let's go over the rules. Everybody gets two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand. We're serving wine coolers today. That is our specialty drink, that's also all we have." Rachel said, handing us a drink ticket.

Blaine took the ticket from her, trying to be polite but I was having none of it.

"Oh, no, I can't do this sober. Rachel, Blaine and I actually have movie tickets right now, sorry but we gotta go." I said, grabbing Blaine's hand and walking towards the stairs.