Let it Snow

After Blaine and I kissed under the mistletoe that Mercedes held over our heads during All I Want For Christmas Is You, we walked out of Glee Club and I thought about what to get him for a while as he talked about how much he adored Mariah Carey

"Are you okay? You're awfully quiet." He stopped walking and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What do you want for Christmas?" I asked him, draping my arms around his shoulders and his hands naturally fell onto my waist.

"Like the song says, all I want for christmas is you." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm being serious, Blainey. You are not the easiest person to shop for." I smiled and booped his nose.

"I'm being serious, Sami. I just want you. I don't need anything else." He teased and I squinted my eyes.

"So no gifts at all? And this means you can't drop hundreds of dollars on a dress or a piece of jewelry for me. If you get me a gift, then it's like I automatically have to get you one." I told him and he pouted.

"We made a deal a while ago, remember? If you paid for coffee, I could shower you with presents whenever I wanted, and so far, you haven't kept up with your end of the bargain. Every time I buy you something, you get upset." He frowned, and I threw my head back in defeat.

"So if you're going to buy me something then I morally obligated to do the same, so tell me what you want." I sighed.

"How about you give me a song, that's it. I will not accept you spending any money on me." He smiled and I kissed him on the cheek.

"Deal." I moved to his side and we started walking to class.

After learning about the Christmas spectacular, I knew exactly what I was going to sing for Blaine.

"We begin in the Swiss Alps, in the village of Gstaad, in the perfectly appointed living room of Samantha Fabray and Blaine Anderson chic swank chalet, which is actually just Blaine's house because we know he's loaded. The tree, towering and opulent. The fireplace draped in garlands. The stockings, bejeweled. Samantha and Blaine, the perfect hosts, have invited their friends to drop in for an evening of Noel Coward-esquires banter and fun, happy, cheer-filled songs." Artie smiled, after Rachel's depressing rendition of Skate Away.