It's Not Unusual

"Samantha Fabray, who even is she right? No, seriously, who are you? You completely left the spotlight once you quit the Cheerios

"Samantha Fabray, who even is she right? No, seriously, who are you? You completely left the spotlight once you quit the Cheerios. What are you planning on doing this year?" Jacob Ben Israel shoved a microphone in my face.

"Well, this year, I am going to be on top, no matter what. I have a sexy boyfriend, my best friend is back, I rejoined the Cheerios and I am going to be Glee's top hoe and go all take no prisoners mode." I smiled, and before he could respond, I see was hit in the face by a slushie from Rick 'The Stick' Nelson.

"Starting now." I said, wiping my eyes.

"This is what the difference between first and 12th place looks like. It's also what it looks like." Mr. Schue said, and the first Glee Club meeting of the year was already off to a devastating start.

"Are you planning on bumming us out all year?" Puck asked, sitting down.

"This year, I am pushing you all harder than you've ever been pushed. We made it to nationals last year. This year, I'm not going to let anything or anytime stop us from winning it all." Mr. Schue answered, pacing around the room.

"Then you better make sure Finn and Rachel don't make out on stage this time." I laughed and Santana high-fived me.

"Sami has a point, Finn and Rachel's 'The Kiss That Missed' already has 20,000 views on YouTube and the comment section is full of pithy banter like, why is that T-Rex eating the jew?" Kurt said, and I took this as a perfect opportunity to make fun of someone.

"Kurt, be nice, I put a lot of thought into that." I smiled and Finn kicked my chair as I was sitting in front of him.

"How many times do we have to apologize?" Finn asked, looking at Rachel with lovey-dovey eyes and my mood fell instantly because their PDA made me think about how much I missed Blaine, we had been together all summer and now we weren't since I couldn't convince him to transfer to McKinley.

"You're quiet." Blaine said, putting down his coffee.

"No, I'm being passive aggressive. You promised by the first day of school, you'd make a decision. And yet, there you sit, cute as ever, but still in your Warblers blazer. Do you love me more than the Warblers?" I asked, grabbing his hand.