Teenage Dream

"All right, guys, it's finally here

"All right, guys, it's finally here. Regionals. I just found out, because of safety concerns related to late season tornadoes, Indianapolis has declined to host the competition. So, as defending champions, we're having regionals here, in our auditorium." Me. Schue announced, and we all cheered.

"Now, because of a sexting scandal at Our Lady of Perpetual Loneliness, their Glee club, the Nun-touchables has been excommunicated by the new pope. They've been replaced by the world-famous boys of Ziegler Prep, the Waffletoots." He continued and I leaned over to Blaine who was looking very distressed.

"Do you think their farts actually smell like waffles?" I whispered, and he completely ignored me.

"They are really good." He sighed, his hands over his mouth.

"The Hoosierdaddies are still the odds-on favorite. Their lead vocalist, Frida Romero is a tiny juggernaut of talent. We are in for the fight of our lives." Mr. Schue said and Sam raised his hand.

"But Sami's like, 5'3. That's as short as it gets." He shrugged and I nodded.

"Let's get real. There comes a moment in every performers life that defines their career. This is our moment. We've struggled, we've endured, and now we must triumph. And speaking of that, I want us all to just take a moment to send some positive energy to one of very own. She has her final callback for Funny Girl today. So let's all give a big round of applause to Rachel, wherever she is." He smiled, and we all clapped.  Rachel was Fanny Brice. There is no way she wouldn't get the role.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked, as I walked in between Sam and Blaine and wrapped my arms around their shoulders.

"Nothing." Blaine said.

"Tigers." Sam smiled, and I looked at him extremely confused.

"Okay, I'm not even gonna ask about that. Are you guys excited for Glee? The setlist is coming out today!" I squealed and Blaine wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You're going to get a solo, there's no way you won't." He kissed me on the forehead, and Sam got visibly uncomfortable.

"I gotta go." He quickly walked away, and I looked at Blaine, pretending to be confused. I knew they were talking about the proposal,  and I was determined to drop some hints about how I did not want to get married in high school.